💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Kanye claims Cardi B is part of the illuminati

Dennis

Featured Posts

hieronymus
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

In all fairness, he did also recently come out and claim that he offered his mom as a ritual sacrifice, so he doesn’t deny his supposed involvement đŸȘŠ

I'm sorry, what...?

Flippy
5 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Ive been asking this on this **** forum for years and havent got an  answer. How tf do i sell my soul and get rich and join the illuminati and get to enjoy the little (and only) life i have here on earth?

If we knew, do you think we'd be part of this website? :ladyhaha: But if you find out, let me know, I'm ready for my skinny era :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Cardi is one of the most outspoken progressive celebrities out there who actually cares about poverty in the country and this clown is trying to smear her as Illuminati just because he doesn’t like her music and threatens Nicki for just being another female rapper? 

Mind you, Kanye has more or less said the same thing about Gaga before. He’s so full of himself. 

4 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

Nicki verse in Monster alone is more iconic than whole Cardi discography and I am not hating on Cardi.It is a known fact that she don’t write her own verses and well , she can’t really rap.

And Nicki is probably the worst person in the music industry. She not only married a murderer but supports her brother who raped his own step daughter who was a child at that point. But go off.

• Thanks 1

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, Flippy said:

If we knew, do you think we'd be part of this website? :ladyhaha: But if you find out, let me know, I'm ready for my skinny era :madge:

Lets get rich together babes

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1

AkariGaga
7 hours ago, Meat said:

And Nicki is probably the worst person in the music industry. She not only married a murderer but supports her brother who raped his own step daughter who was a child at that point. But go off.

Yeah may be,but  Cardi also drugged and robbed men too.I am not talking about their problematic things.I am talking about the rap thing.

RenegAde
14 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

cardi can rap, have u heard get up 10??? it goes harder than most of nickis discography 

Cardi b is not touching nicki in any ramification.