Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Kanye claims Cardi B is part of the illuminati

Dennis

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Ive been asking this on this **** forum for years and havent got an  answer. How tf do i sell my soul and get rich and join the illuminati and get to enjoy the little (and only) life i have here on earth?

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Monstermilo

girl if the illuminati is real, kanye is the king of it LOL 

also i hate this narrative that nicki is the only female rapper thats allowed to succeed, she had her time, her relevance is no longer at its peak, so theres other rappers like cardi, meg and others who are now making music 

stop minimizing the success of other female rappers who arent nicki - its disrespectful, if theres room for 50 male rappers, theres more than enough room for 10 female rappers LOL 

yall better not listen to what this anti semite says 

lets not forget he said SLAVERY was/is a choice 

hes said so many racist and sexist things its crazy and the ppl on the right love it cuz they see him as their token POC figure

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

AkariGaga
35 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

also i hate this narrative that nicki is the only female rapper thats allowed to succeed, she had her time, her relevance is no longer at its peak, so theres other rappers like cardi, meg and others who are now making music 

stop minimizing the success of other female rappers who arent nicki - its disrespectful, if theres room for 50 male rappers, theres more than enough room for 10 female rappers LOL 

hes said so many racist and sexist things its crazy and the ppl on the right love it cuz they see him as their token POC figure

Just because he is wrong on so many levels about those things,it doesn’t mean he is wrong on this.I agree with Kanye on this one.As much as I love cardi ‘s personality,she can’t write and can’t rap.She is kind of an industry plant .

• LMAO 2

Monstermilo
Just now, AkariGaga said:

Just because he is wrong on so many levels about those things,it doesn’t mean he is wrong on this.I agree with Kanye on this one.As much as I love cardi ‘s personality,she can’t write and can’t rap.She is kind of an industry plant .

are whitney houston and michael jackson industry plants since they didnt write most of their lyrics

Monstermilo
1 minute ago, AkariGaga said:

cardi can rap, have u heard get up 10??? it goes harder than most of nickis discography 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

proof that she can rap LOL 

u can say she has ghost writers but she CAN rap and her delivery is ON POINT

• YAAAS 1

AkariGaga

Nicki verse in Monster alone is more iconic than whole Cardi discography and I am not hating on Cardi.It is a known fact that she don’t write her own verses and well , she can’t really rap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo
3 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

Nicki verse in Monster alone is more iconic than whole Cardi discography and I am not hating on Cardi.It is a known fact that she don’t write her own verses and well , she can’t really rap.

she cant rap ? lol 

she has five number ones on the hot 100 more than any female rapper in history and is the first female rapper to have two diamond singles 

cardi doesnt write by herself BUT she can rap - just cuz ur a nicki stan doesnt mean it negates everything cardi does lol - how are u gonna listen to get up 10 and say she cant rap?

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

In all fairness, he did also recently come out and claim that he offered his mom as a ritual sacrifice, so he doesn’t deny his supposed involvement 🪦

Bonkers

Cardi B can rap but in my opinion she's much better as a singer.

Her christmas song is way better than Mariah's even thought AIWFCIS is iconic and perfect.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates