Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Renaissance : A Film by Beyonce

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Booked our seats :applause:

There are only 3 of us as of now, surprised it wasn't sold out already. 

so happy this is out on after midnight here:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

So I'll see Tay & Yonce again this year, except this time in 4K :giveup:

Gaga when? How come  Nurtec got the footage first, and not fans? :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

COOOK
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I have a feeling that she doesn't want to release it because they only filmed one date, one show, and you usually film multiple shows for this kind of thing to make it like really polished :bear:

The sign at that one show specifically said there will be "a commercial video recording/photographing" and that is exactly what Nurtec was. Like, let's be real she seemed pressured to calm fans down after the mess the ad ensued... and fans are holding her word against her yet again, reinforcing her reasons to step back from social media. I'm convinced they decided to put together a film because the discontent from fans was big, only to see that the footage from that one show is not enough.

Edited by COOOK
  • Like 2

COOOK
56 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

the paris date was so iconic

Can I just gush over the fact that I was part of this, as it was also my first ever Gaga show? :enigma:

• YAAAS 2

Monstermilo
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Can I just gush over the fact that I was part of this, as it was also my first ever Gaga show? :enigma:

girl i would give anything to go back in time and be at that date 

ive seen so many videos 

hearing yall sing shallow in unison, OMG ICONIC 

the crowd was on another level 

• Love 1

COOOK
57 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

the project's theme is reclaiming genres with black roots that got taken over by white people

I heard the country album rumors for a long time but this theory... I honestly love it so much

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I heard the country album rumors for a long time but this theory... I honestly love it so much

i know bey has a few country songs, but idk if her fan base would NOT support a country album, i feel like it would be a cool experiment, but it wouldnt do well commercially 

Edited by Monstermilo

Monstermilo

i think a cool idea for a bey album would be a collab album, every song would be a collab with an artist she wants to duet with 

imagine a ballad with beyonce and gaga

NewUsername
2 hours ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I'm already not liking this film... according to Variety and the synopsis on YouTube the film will have "highlights" of the show, the visuals for the album and a documentary about the whole process of the tour all in 2:40h... this is a mess because there is no enough time for everything...

I'm sensing that it will end up with us not having the recording of the full show, and that's a real travesty... why would she release all of these things at once with a lot of cuts (cause that's the only way to have all this stuff in only 2:40h) that in the end will just let fans unsatisfied with a incomplete package?

The Renaissance Tour is such a good non-stop show, it really deserves to be available in full, and it would be a shame to only have the show "highlights" or a terribly cut final edit

I know that I should not be complaining about this since at least Beyoncé announced a date for the film, but I'm sure that if Gaga released the CBT recording, at least it would be the full show...

damn :/

Juanlittlem
49 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The sign at that one show specifically said there will be "a commercial video recording/photographing" and that is exactly what Nurtec was. Like, let's be real she seemed pressured to calm fans down after the mess the ad ensued... and fans are holding her word against her yet again, reinforcing her reasons to step back from social media. I'm convinced they decided to put together a film because the discontent from fans was big, only to see that the footage from that one show is not enough.

30 cameras pointed at you does sounds like recording it for a release + the fireworks too

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm still gobsmacked Taylor and B are releasing before Gaga. 

I knew this would happen.

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

I’ve heard techno inspired album rumours and if this turns out to be true I will simply collapse. Like sis, imagine an album with sound similar to the "oppulence" instrumental (I’m giving you 10s, 10s, 10s)

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I'm already not liking this film... according to Variety and the synopsis on YouTube the film will have "highlights" of the show, the visuals for the album and a documentary about the whole process of the tour all in 2:40h... this is a mess because there is no enough time for everything...

I'm sensing that it will end up with us not having the recording of the full show, and that's a real travesty... why would she release all of these things at once with a lot of cuts (cause that's the only way to have all this stuff in only 2:40h) that in the end will just let fans unsatisfied with a incomplete package?

The Renaissance Tour is such a good non-stop show, it really deserves to be available in full, and it would be a shame to only have the show "highlights" or a terribly cut final edit

I know that I should not be complaining about this since at least Beyoncé announced a date for the film, but I'm sure that if Gaga released the CBT recording, at least it would be the full show...

I’m assuming this will be edited the same way Homecoming is edited. If that’s the case, it will be just fine. 

OT: I’m very excited to see this. I wasn’t too crazy about the show when I saw it, but of course I got the date that had several malfunctions and I don’t think I was positioned well to be immersed in everything. Videos online have changed my opinion of the show to be a show I really like. Hoping this movie changes it to a love

• Love 1