Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Renaissance : A Film by Beyonce

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

Looks really really well made. I hope it's more in-depth than her previous documentaries though. With the Homecoming one for example I loved the concert footage but learned nothing new about Beyoncé as a person.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

30 cameras pointed at you does sounds like recording it for a release + the fireworks too

Wow that was over a year ago :trollga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

Looks really really well made. I hope it's more in-depth than her previous documentaries though. With the Homecoming one for example I loved the concert footage but learned nothing new about Beyoncé as a person.

beyonces a performing and singing machine but in terms of her as a person i think shes kinda shy and more private, shes not about having her business on every news outlet like other ppl

• Like 1

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i wanna see an album full of ballads tbh 

i feel like her music doesnt properly show off her vocal abilities 

RnB definitely suits it best imo but there’s country ballads out there that she would devour. Personally, I think country is a genre she could very easily show her vocals with. I also have a hunch the other two albums will showcase vocals better as she probably isn’t touring them. She has definitely designed her later albums to be less strenuous on the whole so that she can tour them more easily. And it works bc she’s insanely talented and able but I agree her music does not give her full scale of ability. I mean look at how effortlessly she opened with dangerously in love this tour. INSANE power and scale work like it was nothing. She def holds back a lot

Chromatica Island

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!:pawsup:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ChicaSkas

Really want to go see this!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ladle Ghoulash
19 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i honestly dont like it when its just the show 

i can see videos on YT - i like seeing backstage and BTS scenes to give an inside perspective 

Eh, I’d rather just have a full proshot of the show w/ any documentary footage as bonus material 

• Like 1

Rat Boy
12 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

shes not about having her business on every news outlet like other ppl

^ Take notes @artdoll. :reductive:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
12 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

^ Take notes @artdoll. :reductive:

You'll have to take this complaint up with my record label, SamanthaC Records™. In the words of our CEO @SharkmanthaC, "all press is good press". :classy:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 1