💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Renaissance : A Film by Beyonce

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
4 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Sorry to rub it in but as NOT a fan of Beyoncé, it was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. 

shes truly the best entertainer in our generation and im not even a true bey stan 

shes just so iconic and her dancing/presence and vocals are in a class of their own - none of her peers come close in terms - gaga comes close but shes just not as interested in being famous anymore

• Like 2

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Sorry to rub it in but as NOT a fan of Beyoncé, it was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. 

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

• LMAO 2

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

So it's pretty evident this has nothing do with act ii, seemingly confirming the theory that Rensaissance and the tour are both an act i endeavor 

do u think the music will be similar to this last album??? cuz i dont really want more ballroom inspired bops i want something new

Monstermilo
57 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I have a feeling that she doesn't want to release it because they only filmed one date, one show, and you usually film multiple shows for this kind of thing to make it like really polished :bear:

ya they filmed at dodger stadium where half the ground area cant even be filled with ppl, it makes it look empty 

she couldve filmed at metlife or her paris date....... 

the paris date was so iconic 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Monstermilo
44 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I'm already not liking this film... according to Variety and the synopsis on YouTube the film will have "highlights" of the show, the visuals for the album and a documentary about the whole process of the tour all in 2:40h... this is a mess because there is no enough time for everything...

I'm sensing that it will end up with us not having the recording of the full show, and that's a real travesty... why would she release all of these things at once with a lot of cuts (cause that's the only way to have all this stuff in only 2:40h) that in the end will just let fans unsatisfied with a incomplete package?

The Renaissance Tour is such a good non-stop show, it really deserves to be available in full, and it would be a shame to only have the show "highlights" or a terribly cut final edit

I know that I should not be complaining about this since at least Beyoncé announced a date for the film, but I'm sure that if Gaga released the CBT recording, at least it would be the full show...

i honestly dont like it when its just the show 

i can see videos on YT - i like seeing backstage and BTS scenes to give an inside perspective 

• Like 1

Future Lovers
4 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

do u think the music will be similar to this last album??? cuz i dont really want more ballroom inspired bops i want something new

I truly have no idea what it's gonna be but my favorite theory is that there's a rock album and a country album and that the project's theme is reclaiming genres with black roots that got taken over by white people

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

Ooh this is cool, I will be watching for sure. I love the documentary/concert style. 

Now, as a monstrosity, mentally I'm like this

pearl-is-a-wild-prequel-to-the-popular-h

at this point i dont even think TCB would come off well on a tour movie - it was a good tour but i just want a new album from her 

i feel like gagz (even though we love her) she always promises things and then doesnt release it lol cuz she doesnt feel like it, or its not up to her standards

• Thanks 1

Monstermilo
Just now, Future Lovers said:

I truly have no idea what it's gonna be but my favorite theory is that there's a rock album and a country album and that the project's theme is reclaiming genres with black roots that got taken over by white people

i want more soul/r&b 

idk how bey would sound doing rock and tbh i dont like country since even today its such a white genre - and i get ur point about taking it back, but idk if her fans would like a country album since shes the antithesis of that genre

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

i could honestly see an album full of ballads and songs like dangerously in love/listen

monketsharona

I'm not even a huge fan of her but this tour was incredible. Easily one of the best live show this decade. Can't wait for this Tour documentary. I'll definitely attend if it's released in France :firega:

Edited by monketsharona

Monstermilo
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm not even a huge fan of her but this tour was incredible. Easily one of the best live show this decade. Can't wait for this Tour documentary. I'll definitely attend if it's released in France :firega:

same, i didnt really like the album but the tour really made me a bey fan again after not being a fan for a few years. 

shes just so talented and such a iconic figure for the black and lgbt communities

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
49 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I'm already not liking this film... according to Variety and the synopsis on YouTube the film will have "highlights" of the show, the visuals for the album and a documentary about the whole process of the tour all in 2:40h... this is a mess because there is no enough time for everything...

I'm sensing that it will end up with us not having the recording of the full show, and that's a real travesty... why would she release all of these things at once with a lot of cuts (cause that's the only way to have all this stuff in only 2:40h) that in the end will just let fans unsatisfied with a incomplete package?

The Renaissance Tour is such a good non-stop show, it really deserves to be available in full, and it would be a shame to only have the show "highlights" or a terribly cut final edit

I know that I should not be complaining about this since at least Beyoncé announced a date for the film, but I'm sure that if Gaga released the CBT recording, at least it would be the full show...

Girl, what? We have the full concert on YouTube from multiple nights and multiple angles. We're getting a documentary! And just like Lemonade I'm sure we'll be getting the isolated visuals as music videos. I promise we can just be happy about this. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Monstermilo
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Girl, what? We have the full concert on YouTube from multiple nights and multiple angles. We're getting a documentary! And just like Lemonade I'm sure we'll be getting the isolated visuals as music videos. I promise we can just be happy about this. 

i agree lol 

if it was just straight 2hrs of the tour - that would be lame, i wanna see other stuff like BTS and possibly new material and visuals