💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Renaissance : A Film by Beyonce

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

itsmeluka

I’m tired of screaming :messga: for the chromatica ball :traumatica: I’m in the hole I’m falling down down so down down :fatcat:

• Thanks 3

Monstermilo

i know right lol i dont care about the TCB film at this point.... like it doesnt take years to edit a tour doc

• Love 1
  • Thanks 10

Future Lovers

So it's pretty evident this has nothing do with act ii, seemingly confirming the theory that Rensaissance and the tour are both an act i endeavor 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 6

LaFama

Ooh this is cool, I will be watching for sure. I love the documentary/concert style. 

Now, as a monstrosity, mentally I'm like this

pearl-is-a-wild-prequel-to-the-popular-h

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Tickets bought. Mouth watering. Hole quivering. 

And as far as we know, this is still just act i 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Stephen

It looks like she’s pulling a Taylor and bypassing the traditional deal with a movie studio and going directly to AMC. They would never would do that if it wasn’t for the strikes. I wonder why Beyoncé isn’t waiting for the strikes to end, it is likely within the next month. Perhaps this way is also better financially for them. :partysick:

Excited to watch this!! 

Edited by Stephen
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise
42 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i know right lol i dont care about the TCB film at this point.... like it doesnt take years to edit a tour doc

I have a feeling that she doesn't want to release it because they only filmed one date, one show, and you usually film multiple shows for this kind of thing to make it like really polished :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

DavidLuis198

I'm already not liking this film... according to Variety and the synopsis on YouTube the film will have "highlights" of the show, the visuals for the album and a documentary about the whole process of the tour all in 2:40h... this is a mess because there is no enough time for everything...

I'm sensing that it will end up with us not having the recording of the full show, and that's a real travesty... why would she release all of these things at once with a lot of cuts (cause that's the only way to have all this stuff in only 2:40h) that in the end will just let fans unsatisfied with a incomplete package?

The Renaissance Tour is such a good non-stop show, it really deserves to be available in full, and it would be a shame to only have the show "highlights" or a terribly cut final edit

I know that I should not be complaining about this since at least BeyoncĂŠ announced a date for the film, but I'm sure that if Gaga released the CBT recording, at least it would be the full show...

Edited by DavidLuis198
I don't know how to write in english

Head Empty

I really wish I had seen this tour live, but this'll be a nice alternative. Although it could also just be salt in the wounds :traumatica:

• Like 2

Lanadelduck
9 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I really wish I had seen this tour live, but this'll be a nice alternative. Although it could also just be salt in the wounds :traumatica:

Sorry to rub it in but as NOT a fan of Beyoncé, it was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1