Final Girls, Who Is Better and Why?

Space Cowboy

Who Is The Better Final Girl?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Better Final Girl?

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
47 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

I would kill Laurie in one sec when she's in my way. Sidney on the otherhand.. 

I vote for Sidney, can't get that b♡tch on my knife. For real, she's THE final girl. For now.

Scared Movie GIF

Hmm.. I don't know Laurie has gotten Micheal at least once know in the franchise, and even then it was older Laurie. I'd like to see that fight.

Space Cowboy
32 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

I feel like it’s literally impossible to dislike Sydney for any reason and she’s in and or mentioned in every Scream film. And personally, I think Neve Campbell is like the prettiest creature on earth.

That overbite is iconic!

tumblr_inline_pb0jew5ktX1t8bm8b_250.gifv

• Love 1

Space Cowboy
23 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Cindy Campbell 

scary movie anna farris GIF

I've seen the first one, she plays her role so well. Those movies are not for me, like at all but I think she made it through at least a couple films no?

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

an actress meant to be Laurie Strode not portrayed by JLC is killed in the opening act

Why is this SENDING me :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Space Cowboy
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Why is this SENDING me :laughga:

I don't know who that is and never have the intention to find out :shrug:

rihanna-hair-flip.gif

• LMAO 1

Moonlight on Water

lana winters

Sarah Paulson Smile GIF by HULU

i think sidney is better because she's badass, and I can't stand how long the halloween franchise has been going on. let the man die already

she/her
  • Love 2

Space Cowboy
21 minutes ago, Moonlight on Water said:

lana winters

Sarah Paulson Smile GIF by HULU

i think sidney is better because she's badass, and I can't stand how long the halloween franchise has been going on. let the man die already

Ugh Asylum is such a great season, I could say so much about it. Lana is possibly the shows best heroine.

• YAAAS 3

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's been said twice and I still don't remember. Can you tell me when Laurie died? I'm a huge horror fan and have watched the films since I was a kid, but I never remember her dying. 

3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Hidden for Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

In Halloween: The Curse of Micheal Myers an actress meant to be Laurie Strode not portrayed by JLC is killed in the opening act and then in Halloween: Resurrection, Laurie attempts to kill Michael after trapping him on the roof of a mental hospital but Micheal is able to grab her, stab her and Laurie then falls to her death from the roof. Both of these entries in the franchise are not too well received by fans or critics.

Besides the Resurrection timeline, wasn't Laurie declared dead at the beginning of Halloween 4? When they say Jamie Lloyd was adopted because Laurie deid in a car crash

Also, the character dying in the opening of Halloween 6 that @Space Cowboywas talking about is Jamie, not Laurie: she gives birth to the baby that Tommy Doyle will later find and hide, then sacrifices herself in order to prevent the thorn cult from taking the baby

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Shook 2

BlingNotTheMusic
30 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Besides the Resurrection timeline, wasn't Laurie declared dead at the beginning of Halloween 4? When they say Jamie Lloyd was adopted because Laurie deid in a car crash

Also, the character dying in the opening of Halloween 6 that @Space Cowboywas talking about is Jamie, not Laurie: she gives birth to the baby that Tommy Doyle will later find and hide, then sacrifices herself in order to prevent the thorn cult from taking the baby

This is all giving Telenovela :icant:

• LMAO 1

monstertoronto

Definitely Sydney. She survives all the movies and keeps her **** together and has a family a kid and still kicks ass. Laurie falls apart and is estranged from her family and becomes a paranoid survivalist. 

• Thanks 2

Anderson123

Sidney because I’m a massive Scream fan and love her so much.

6 hours ago, Red said:

The only movie I watched from both franchises is Halloween Kills. It was the second date with my ex and I hated every single part that I watched in between making out with him. Laurie annoyed the **** out of me. So none. 

So unfair to have that version of Laurie as she was just in the hospital bed for most of the film. You need to watch John Carpenter’s Halloween and II, Halloween H20 and Halloween 2018. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Space Cowboy
58 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

PLS imo some of the sequels without JLC are a bit interchangeable I forget that was Jamie and not Laurie :toofunny:

• Like 1

Space Cowboy
21 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Laurie falls apart and is estranged from her family and becomes a paranoid survivalist. 

Trauma can do that, though in Ends she does fine some solace I feel. Only took her 40 years :/

• Like 1

RebeldeFaith
3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

I've seen the first one, she plays her role so well. Those movies are not for me, like at all but I think she made it through at least a couple films no?

I was joking mostly tbh :fan: but yes, she made it through four movies. :legend:

Edited by RebeldeFaith
Something something idk
  • YAAAS 1