Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

OUT: Sweet Sounds of Heaven

joannethenight

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

PLS it's started :billie:

And if your barista doesn't give you the deal, time to switch them baristas....like our good MOTHER!!!

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

13 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

After my second listen, I love it even more. And how can anyone say Gaga is barely in it? She's all over the song. Singing her a** off!

Admittedly, I love rock music. So it's so up my alley. But for those who only like pop? Trust me. It's a truly great rock song. Very curious to hear what the critics say.

I've seen one review from the Telegraph. 5 stars and the writer is drooling over it.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

SevenWonder
3 minutes ago, MOT said:

I've seen one review from the Telegraph. 5 stars and the writer is drooling over it.

Thanks! I actually saw that review after I posted earlier. I had a feeling the critics would love it. The song itself is well constructed, the musicianship is off the charts and it has some fantastic lyrics.

Then there's that last two minutes with Stevie killing the keys, Gaga soaring vocally, and the Stones jamming their hearts out. It's just everything a rock collab is supposed to be. 

• Like 3

WhiteHotForever

I’m so proud of the Stones releasing their first Billboard Hot 100 charting single in 21 years :diane: And first top 20 in history :enigma:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

I wanted sooo much more Gaga

we got.. a flash. 

but it's a good song. Love that for them, love that Gaga collaborated with the Rolling Stones, love the collab exists, love hearing her belting. 

My fave part is 7:22 :ororomunroe:

But Gaga recording with Stevie and Stones in one song will never not be iconic and I can appreciate it for what it means in the grand scheme of things.