💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Megan Thee Stallion dropped out of Global Citizen Festival for Beyoncé

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Megan Thee Stallion was scheduled to headline Global Citizen Festival in NYC’s Central Park, but dropped out because Beyoncé invited her to perform a single song in Houston, Tex., instead.

“Eleven days before she was due to headline, Megan Thee Stallion has pulled out of Global Citizen Festival 2023 due to a scheduling conflict.” 

But that the “unforeseen scheduling conflict” was actually a brand new offer to perform with Beyonce in Texas. source

Cockroach of GGD
  • YAAAS 4

Tinnitus15

Yawss.. Houston won. Beyoncé brought out Megan, audience was given light up bracelets, they’re filming the shows. We are getting the RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR FILM 

• YAAAS 2

Future Lovers

I mean...could you really blame her? 

She didn't pull out last minute, she gave the festival ample time to rearrange and find a replacement and gave lots of notice to ticketholders as well. 

Savage was the first number one of her career, they'd never performed it together, it's with an artist that matters a hell of a lot to her, it's a massive stadium gig, and it was filmed for a future concert film release. Saying no to such an opportunity would've been really foolish. That is a once in a lifetime deal, Global Citizen is not. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yawss.. Houston won. Beyoncé brought out Megan, audience was given light up bracelets, they’re filming the shows. We are getting the RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR FILM 

Renaissance Tour Film

Eras Tour Film

Chromatica Ball Tour Film

Tony Bennett Documentary

what a time to be a fan of all :firega:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, VTV said:

Chromatica Ball Tour Film

Mmmm, we shall see about this one :laughga:

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • LMAO 8

understandable but also kinda unprofessional, imagine being a fan who had tickets to see her there only for her to perform elsewhere 

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga

Global citizens festival is FREE and you do not pay for tickets.  You have to WIN tickets by sharing/promoting the festival.

i saw Rihanna and beyonce headline it years ago 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Shook 1