💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Heavy Metal Lover is that B*TCH

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I LOVE this song. The production, the unique lyrics, the haunting vocals and her soulful rasp and the whole tempo and demeneor of the song is amazing. The only issue I have with it is the robotic voice in the bridge but other then that it’s such an addicting, sexually ethereal song and just so uniquely Gaga I LOVE it. 

It’s a fan fave for a reason :kiss::pawsup:

I’ve been listening to it on repeat even more lately and it’s just too good. Also the acapella is heavenly too! 

Gaga (soulful raspy haunting voice) 

“I could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl but would you love me if I ruled the world, world world” :rockstar:

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3

Kirby Ghosty

My favorite song of all time, love it, can’t get enough of it, I want more more! :firega:

I think if she were to incorporate the Motorcycle album cover into a music video, it would be for Heavy Metal Lover

ChicaSkas

I adore it. So classic 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 3

Timeless song. What era is it from? Top 5 and never leaving! Should have been released during summer of 2011! I think it was also voted one of the best pop songs of that year! 

• Love 1

Catnikko

the low 'oohs' after the bridge is one of my favourite parts of any gaga songs, also i vividly remember being at the btwball at that moment also :messga: green lights strobing everywhere

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

LG7 time now

I ❤️ this song, I’m still haunted by the “because we born this way” from the album booklet though :triggered:

-Born-This-Way-Album-Booklet-Scans-lady-

Edited by The Z
  • LMAO 3

Tyler1992

Definitely a highlight of BTW. 

Her performing it during New Year Rockin’ Eve had me thinking it would be single 6. Sigh… What a badass music video it would have been

• YAAAS 2