Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

No One Will Save You

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Someone please buy me Hulu :enigma:

Tempted to send you a code to redeem a $25 hulu gift card but idk if that's me being financially irresponsible or not :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Tempted to send you a code to redeem a $25 hulu gift card but idk if that's me being financially irresponsible or not :ladyhaha:

You are always so generous with people :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 2

PartySick
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You are always so generous with people :hug:

I just don't think about it :poot:

I like being nice though :diane:

💚
  • Love 1

Watched it yesterday on Disney + and I liked it. I loved the fact that wasn't a single conversation in the movie lol I got she was alone, but I talk to myself loud when I'm alone lol

I just didn't get something about the finale:

Spoiler

Why did they let her go? did they have pity of her? they basically turned all the population beside her? or they want us to doubt that it was all her imagination because she was damaged and alone? If it was all real, the fact that aliens treat her better than humans speaks volume...

• Love 1

PartySick
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Watched it yesterday on Disney + and I liked it. I loved the fact that wasn't a single conversation in the movie lol I got she was alone, but I talk to myself loud when I'm alone lol

I just didn't get something about the finale:

Hide contents

Why did they let her go? did they have pity of her? they basically turned all the population beside her? or they want us to doubt that it was all her imagination because she was damaged and alone? If it was all real, the fact that aliens treat her better than humans speaks volume...

I saw a comment on YouTube that I think was pretty on point. The ending is super artsy fartsy lol

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230924-095053.jpg

The real aliens were the friends we made along the way :diane:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I saw a comment on YouTube that I think was pretty on point. The ending is super artsy fartsy lol

Hide contents

Screenshot-20230924-095053.jpg

The real aliens were the friends we made along the way :diane:

OH. MY. GOD. I love it even more now

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, Levine said:

OH. MY. GOD. I love it even more now

Like I said, it got artsy at the end :ladyhaha:

I looove that the aliens switched from horrifying monsters to a metaphor. Metaphors are like crack to me I swear :bradley:

💚

36 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well? :stalkga:

I watched it and it's fine. Not my type of movie though sadly. I appreciate the love and thought put into it though. Definitely understood the message and the ending was unexpected ngl. Loved the alien designs, they were hella creepy :ladyhaha:

Even though it's not what I usually watch I appreciate all the love that goes into these types of movies. I love how they are getting more and more creative with all the metaphors. :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Love 1