Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Hollywood writers strike is about to end

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'The WGA and Hollywood’s major studios are in the final phase of hammering out a three-year contract that will bring an end to one of the longest strikes in Hollywood history.'

• Love 8
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's great! Hopefully they'll get started with SAG soon.

Obviously, there's no use to pay writers if there's no actors to play the parts :oops:

andy232000
1 hour ago, Reality said:

That's great! Hopefully they'll get started with SAG soon.

I remember reading somewhere that SAG would not cease the strike if they got a deal first in respect for the WGA. Hope the WGA took that into account for their negotiations and its just a matter of time for a second deal to come

SpadesToStart
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Three year contract? Well, let’s hope for the best… :selena:

Studios don’t generally try to take things away when the guild contracts expire, it’s more about giving the workers the opportunity to renegotiate to account for industry/economic changes. Unless there are seismic shifts in the entertainment industry in the next 3 years, it’s highly unlikely that their next renegotiation will result in a strike. 

Roughhouse Dandy

All the A.I. bullsh*t better be dealt with. So happy the workers are getting more of what they deserve and we can go back to work though! 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 6

Some writers are saying this is not true and this is an attempt from the AMPTP and specifically from some showrunners in order to appear as nice by the media. 

• Shook 1

Starmie25
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

'The WGA and Hollywood’s major studios are in the final phase of hammering out a three-year contract that will bring an end to one of the longest strikes in Hollywood history.'

I still have faith that TCB live will drop once a new deal is done on both ends. She even still has it listed in her bio. I need to experience "911" from the 30 different camera angles used lol :huntyga:

• Love 1

Tinnitus15
5 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I still have faith that TCB live will drop once a new deal is done on both ends. She even still has it listed in her bio. I need to experience "911" from the 30 different camera angles used lol :huntyga:

Even if it ends this week, her collab  with The Rolling Stones is dropping next week. This means at least 2 weeks after that lol

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

This means at least 2 weeks after that

I could wait 2 months if I get actual confirmation (that is exact release date posted on official channels) lol