💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Keith Richards confirms Andrew Watt was working with Gaga on music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Can we just appreciate the fact that new music is right around the corner without tearing each other or Gaga apart? 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well we kinda guess she was in the studio last Spring, with Burns booking a studio in Malibu, him working for weeks in Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood and Gaga being seeing going to restaurant there near the studio. Burns liking posts about him working on LG7. Andrew Watt starting following Gaga, Bobby and Burns. Bobby following back. 

Gaga confirming herself she wrote and produced music recently.

I mean there were some tiny clues...

That's true, but the elusiveness of the whole situation (from Gaga) makes me SO excited. Usually she'd post from the Studio or tweet something, but this time she's really making sure we have no Idea, no clue and basically know nothing (from her). I think the Project is far more "completed" than we think it is. Since Chromatica was done recording soo much has happened in her life. I'm sure she could write 10292 Albums with all the things that happened in the past 3-4 years.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 4

Stephen

It's kinda crazy how high the bar is for Gaga. To the point her own fans will switch on her if she doesn't surpass it. It must be so daunting + not good for the creative process.

• Like 13

That's guys post sounds harsh but to be fair her music has gotten very safe and mediocre overall. Chromatica showed a lot of promise but then it all got diluted by Bloodpops terrible production. I'm still a fan and I cheer for something good, even if I do get disappointed.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

CatelynnMarie

all i know is it's gonna serve just like every other gaga album, whatever the music project is. idgaf what genres i'm just hype for art from her. it's going to be an experience and i can't wait :firega:

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 7

pachinko
10 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shït.

Girl, run. 

I doubt she’ll wait til after Joker to release music, since it’s coming out over 4 years after Chromatica was released and that’s the longest she’s gone between albums before. I wonder if the “special project” she wrote and produced music for is actually LG7. Andrew has worked on so many hits, especially love his work with Post Malone! My bet is spring 24. Let’s hope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s pointless to get hyped bc she’s ultimately in control. We thought Joanne would be disco bc Mark. We thought Chromatica would he hyperpop bc of Sophie/BloodPop

It wasn’t exactly hyper pop, but the Chromatica demos we got were more less on point with what you’d expect based on the other producers. Its possible her label suggested she polished it up and make it mass market we don’t know. Judging by what she’s said about the creative process, I don’t think she had much skin in the game she was just going with what people suggested.

Edited by Bolkins

skedaddleBItCh

Little Monsters are the shittiest fan I've ever seen LMAO be ashamed of yourself like seriously 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Lady Adga
11 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shït.

Exactly. Someone had to say it :vegas: Your comment left shook the little monstrosities because they know deep down that it is true :huntyga:

• Like 1

Papergangstuh

Hope admin doesn’t pay the bill this month and you all have to go find another corner to be miserable and rot in.

• Like 6

skedaddleBItCh
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Nobody is forcing you 'stanning' Lady Gaga honestly. If you think Gaga has only released **** in the last 10 years. Maybe it's time to go.

Fun Fact: Chromatica is her highest rated album ever and has been praised for its quality as a dance electronic album.

Exactly. Chromatica hate is so forced:icant: I see Twitter stans recently hating on the album yet they can't even make a coherent essay on as to why it's a bad album. Plot twist, it's not, and arguably probably one of her best even, and it's an all-round album even. Literally, the way how fans switched so fast is jarring. I'm not surprised with Joanne getting hated on (even though it's an AMAZING album) since it's "not pop enough" but Chromatica? Err back in 2020, these same fans were LOVING it especially since it's a return to pop. I saw only few getting disappointed by it when it was released, most of them is because of it's production being her safest or whatever. Even then, many loved it, and no one can deny that it's a very strong album, then for some reason fans hated on it and (suprise surprise) kept comparing it to a particular Gaga album:oops: most insecure album-specific stan honestly. And now the hate is leaking even here in GGD.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Bolkins said:

It wasn’t exactly hyper pop, but the Chromatica demos we got were more less on point with what you’d expect based on the other producers. Its possible her label suggested she polished it up and make it mass market we don’t know. Judging by what she’s said about the creative process, I don’t think she had much skin in the game she was just going with what people suggested.

Yeah… I mean that makes sense. But like idk… this producer is known for generic pop hits… which I think it’s clear she’ll never go to (honestly she’s never) so like we’re still as clueless as yesterday :oops:

and maybe I’m expiring but I’m so over endlessly speculating ab albums ☠️

we will be buying LG7 tho 

• River locked this topic