💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict what LG7 Will Be?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, soularpower said:

I’m not being pessimistic, I meant it from a growth perspective. If Gaga tomorrow woke up and said she no longer enjoys making pop music and wants to only do jazz or movies or whatever, I’d support her and love whatever she puts out and respect her decision. It’s just my opinion after seeing how she’s evolved over the years and how she seems to be thriving like never before with Jazz & Piano. You never know what she’s going to do next and me thinking she’s losing her affinity for pop music is not coming from a negative place in any way. It’s really not that serious

you are being pessimistic though lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Tyler1992 said:

I predict a more optimistic, uplifting, spiritual pop record. Movie scores melded into pop music.

We’ve seen Gaga attempt to move heaven and hearth to affect change for the better with her music.

Initially, she put lightning into a bottle, shook it up, and shot it in a direction of resistance, but for good.

Chromatica was a dance through her pain, an admission that she is flawed, fallible, and isn’t a deity.

With her next record I predict she will shine a light on the beauty of what is still here. Flip the script, saying there’s pain, but life itself is incredible. 

I could totally see this. She could totally do spiritual pop music and if they work on good visuals it can be so cool. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Maxine Puth

If she’s not releasing a vocal jazz / traditional album next, I hope her next one is 70s influence. Soft rock, soul, funk, some jazz fusion. 

MelbHawker

I haven’t the slightest idea, but 50% of me wants an album that’s full of emotional ballads that will make me cry and the other 50% of me wants a slick modern disco album that’ll reinvent the word ‘classic’.

7 hours ago, NATAH said:

you are being pessimistic though lol

Your perception of my statement is pessimistic because you see the idea of Gaga not releasing another pop album as inherently negative, which logically explains why you would define it as negative from your own perspective.

I do not see it as a negative thing, though. I’d be totally okay with it if she only released jazz from here on out. Because I do not see it as a negative outcome, logically my perspective of the possibility is not inherently pessimistic. 

You are perceiving it as pessimistic because it is not a desirable outcome for you, which is totally understandable and you have a right to your opinion on that. But please, do not try to dictate what my perspectives are to me. You have your own feelings on my opinion, but it is my opinion from my perspective at the end of the day, and I hold no pessimistic feelings toward the possibility of not getting another pop album after Chromatica. Respectfully. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soularpower said:

Your perception of my statement is pessimistic because you see the idea of Gaga not releasing another pop album as inherently negative, which logically explains why you would define it as negative from your own perspective.

I do not see it as a negative thing, though. I’d be totally okay with it if she only released jazz from here on out. Because I do not see it as a negative outcome, logically my perspective of the possibility is not inherently pessimistic. 

You are perceiving it as pessimistic because it is not a desirable outcome for you, which is totally understandable and you have a right to your opinion on that. But please, do not try to dictate what my perspectives are to me. You have your own feelings on my opinion, but it is my opinion from my perspective at the end of the day, and I hold no pessimistic feelings toward the possibility of not getting another pop album after Chromatica. Respectfully. 

i meant you're being pessimistic about the future of pop in her career when there's no evidence to suggest she's fully given up on pop :littlepotter:

you've decided chromatica is her final pop album instead of seeing that it's obviously not. she's had many opportunities to leave pop music behind but continues to keep making it so to suggest there's no more pop on the way is pessimistic 

my desired outcome is whatever makes her happy, no matter the project. if i'm not interested i just don't engage with it :shrug:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Cavadour

Probably after we got proof that mexican alien mummy is a hoax ! :yay:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

I'd like LG7 to talk about life, positivity, hope, friendship, fun. An album that gives light, and feels like a classic. Acoustic vibes.

Imagine releasing that in early 2024...and then Joker 2 happens. From light to darkness :oops:

I feel that LG7 is gonna be a short era

Complextro mixed with opera

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

In my opinion Gaga is now in a position in her career where she is able to differenciate her various skills. Like she did with Enigma and J&P or Chromatica and L4S. I believe she still wants to deliver the best in each of these fields. Even if she doesn't need to prove her versatility anymore, she already showed us she needs different experiences to feel complete.

That being said, I think LG7 will be pop with her aesthetic twist of the moment like she always did (yes even Joanne was pop). Personnally I don't think her loud nasal voice fits RnB music pretty well (excepted in dwyw) so Im not here for that, on another hand she is amazing when she sings rock, jazz, ballads or vocal house. So I hope she'll showcase her vocal versatility in LG7 through a pop album full of powerful bangers.

I dont think she'll follow the current trends as electro pop 00's, new wave retro 80's, 90's trance house, the neverending disco revival, punk rock 00's or dancehall. I hope she'll present some dance punk and electro rock sounds with hints of glam rock as a way to express her vocals while being dancing and fun and also in the continuity of her artistry. I think it would be a very good comeback.

I'll be there too if she does a fusion of electronica, psychedelic jazz and trip hop but it would be very experimental for a pop album

Edited by Esteban

LG7: bjork's utopia and fossora era meets loreen's tattoo era, and then there's taylor's reputation (tay's version)