💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict what LG7 Will Be?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Can you try and guess what LG7’s sound and aesthetic will be? It’s what you think not what you want. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Still standing by my theory that it will be new wave inspired. Visually? New Romantic influence to match the genre. Big ole hair flips and violent shoulder pads. Ah, it would be a delight to see :nick:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

Honestly, feels like we might get a solo jazz album next.  But esthetic might swerve more between the lady and the gaga.  That being said, who knows with her! She has often gone the unexpected route. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jnick81 said:

Honestly, feels like we might get a solo jazz album next.  But esthetic might swerve more between the lady and the gaga.  That being said, who knows with her! She has often gone the unexpected route. 

Oh I could definitely see her doing something jazz influenced as well. If she does, I hope it’s high fashion camp, like some of the Cheek to Cheek looks! 

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies

Whatever I may think now what it will be like - It will probably be the complete opposite of that, because Gaga always surprises me. :lolga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 2

MANiCURE 6

I feel like she'll bring back TFM sound but with a more mature view and maybe more positive lyrics. She'll continue in the path of songs like "Sour Candy", "Rain On Me", "Enigma", "Babylon". She'll bring back REAL POP MUSIC and show them how to do it.

• LMAO 1

Idk about the sound but I expect Art Deco visuals :ororomunroe:

I'm rooting for analog-y pop, like Unwritten, Pocket Full of Sunshine, but mixed with some jazzy R&B undertones a la Tears Dry On Their Own, Rehab

• YAAAS 2

Me trying to understand what are most of the music genres and art trends in this thread:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Reality

I lowkey feel like her next album's gonna have a lot of jazz influences. Between Joker 2, the Vegas shows, and Tony's passing, I feel like she's really influenced by jazz right now. It also might be a nice tribute to Tony in a way. Like after making 2 jazz albums with him, maybe she feels more confident now to incorporate more jazz influences into her own music.

🃏🖤👹

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I’m desperately hoping for an Acid Jazz album. House influences with jazz influences would be so dope, continuing what Beyoncé did, but more like Enigma with powerhouse vocals 

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Catnikko

it'll be a battle of names called 'xoxo _ wars'

the lead single will be jo ana, harley and ally with a b and a bo fo fanna

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

I can’t imagine us getting any more “pop” Gaga albums. Chromatica was probably it imo. I think if we do get another album in the future it’ll be solo jazz (which I would love) but yeah nothing pop again 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point