💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye's wife walks with purple pillow in Italy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

hieronymus
6 hours ago, Earthling said:

If Gaga “wore” this amidst the promotional campaign for a special release of ARTPOP material I would say slay.

I mean, it is in the right setting, but that also would've been gaga's choice to wear it. even if she has stylists or creative directors, she has the final say on her own image and what she wears. and I don't think bianca has a say in this

5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I feel kinda bad for her. Imagine a famous neo-nazi marrying you just to make it seem like he’s over his Ex. But then again, he probably is paying her a ton of money. Maybe it is a win-win? 

what makes you think he's paying her?

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

what makes you think he's paying her?

A lot of PR relationships have payment agreements. “I get X so you get Y” type of deal. Like how his last ex right after Kim said it was more of a business deal than an actual love relationship. And I’m not saying getting paid like a prostitute (which I have zero problems with) but more so like “I gotta make the media think I’m over Kim so let’s get married to fool them, so I’ll give you X so I can get the Y” type of deal. 

• Like 1

myluis617
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

A lot of PR relationships have payment agreements. “I get X so you get Y” type of deal. Like how his last ex right after Kim said it was more of a business deal than an actual love relationship. And I’m not saying getting paid like a prostitute (which I have zero problems with) but more so like “I gotta make the media think I’m over Kim so let’s get married to fool them, so I’ll give you X so I can get the Y” type of deal. 

I think she is just enjoying the perks of being his girlfriend I dont think Kanye is out here really writing checks for this girl. Im sure He pays for trips, clothes and living expenses. Yet I cant be acting like I know exactly whats going on there. 

Wolf Boy
8 hours ago, Bat said:

But if she wants to be covered, why doesn't she just puts on some decent clothes?

Confused Thinking GIF

Because she wants attention