Doja Cat's new album “Scarlet” will be released September 22

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

The album cover is really gooood

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Excited!

i prefer the attention / demons cover art though

The Demons cover art eats so hard I love the liminal vibes 

clementine
12 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The Demons cover art eats so hard I love the liminal vibes 

can you explain what you mean by this?? sorry I just don't know what you mean by "liminal vibes" also the cover is just..weird it looks like a weird a** living room from like the 90s or something and they vacuumed the word DEMONS into the carpet

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

Future Lovers
52 minutes ago, clementine said:

can you explain what you mean by this?? sorry I just don't know what you mean by "liminal vibes" also the cover is just..weird it looks like a weird a** living room from like the 90s or something and they vacuumed the word DEMONS into the carpet

Liminal Space is an aesthetic style that is defined as a place that appears empty, abandoned, eerie, and surreal. It is most commonly places that are usually associated with activity that are being photographed or filmed devoid of activity. The single cover is liminal because it's a family room which is usually a place of activity and animation that is devoid of any living entities other than the demon on the cover. 

The liminal aesthetic is currently very popular in the horror space, a good example being the film Skinamarink, and that's what the cover art and trailer for Demons both are inspired by. 

Google "liminal spaces" and look at the images for examples

Archived