Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Lady Gaga x Cotton On (Sept 1)

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

she's put out more music projects than most of her peers so that's not really a relevant argument

Taylor Swift Abandon Thread GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I'm interested to see if all of these brand deals make a difference to Gaga's estimated net worth, for some reason it hasn't increased from 320mil for about 3 years despite all of things she's been doing. 

Not the bore worms!

bpmMonkey

Do we know already what exactly is being sold? If i see one more ugly oversized t-shirt or baggy jeans I’ll scream. Cant wait for that trend being finally over 🫶🏻

COOOK
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

it's insane how nobody complained when beyonce collabed with tiffany for renaissance and that album still doesn't have a singular music video :rip:

But they did? She got her fair share of heat from fans too. She went radio silence after the album dropped, and then the Tiffany ads were released and all you could see were comments of "anything BUT the visuals".

OT It's not about the fact that she does ads to me. You do you, who am I to say anything. But it becomes something to talk about when it's the other way around: her ads and collabs seem to be the main focus while her music looks like a side gig, most notably using the Chromatica Ball to advertise meds- something I still think it's in the wrong as that belongs to sanitary professionals, not celebrities, to promote. She said about 911 that she does not intend to glamorize the use of medication, but that whole Nurtec production says otherwise.

Maybe those fanfic threads about fears of overexposure ahead of the Joker premiere should shift the focus onto her ads instead of an album rollout.

HelloHangoverz

I just think it's boring atp. I tolerate it because there's barely any money in music any more. The only one that went outta line was the ****ing paracetemol advert. Girl read the room. That's not what we're about. And the prices of her merch are ridiculous. Remember that born this way rug? I can't remember how much it cost but it was in the three figures. 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Lady Adga
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

in disguise? lol

you need to go rewatch the videos

Again, at least she was selling us products along with music projects. Nowadays she only sells us products :littlepotter:

Papergangstuh
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Remember that born this way rug? I can't remember how much it cost but it was in the three figures. 

:ladyhaha: im sorry the phrase "three figures" is cracking me up. Just say $100 girl

HelloHangoverz
On 8/29/2023 at 10:59 AM, Helxig said:

(Plankton's Version) (From The Vault)

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Papergangstuh said:

:ladyhaha: im sorry the phrase "three figures" is cracking me up. Just say $100 girl

I could but then again $999 doesn't sound unrealistic LOL

Edonis

I don’t personally care about the advertisements (they have truly been there since the start of her career and you’re delusional if you think they’re ever going to stop in any form or fashion), BUT I totally get why some fans are jaded by seeing these sort of things, in what feels like one after another. 

Truth be told, her music eras are getting shorter, for a variety of reasons, and for fans that still focus on her musical output, it can be jarring. I hope her next era is a little more full. 

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

eras are getting shorter, for a variety of reasons, and for fans that still focus on her musical output, it can be jarring. I hope her next era is a little more full. 

That's true. I think a lot of that has to do with changes to the way eras are marketed as a whole in this new age of TikTok and ****

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I'm interested to see if all of these brand deals make a difference to Gaga's estimated net worth, for some reason it hasn't increased from 320mil for about 3 years despite all of things she's been doing. 

Probably because some of those are for her charity organization, so it doesn't count. :shrug:

49 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

And the prices of her merch are ridiculous. Remember that born this way rug? I can't remember how much it cost but it was in the three figures. 

It's $90

It's still up and will start shipping in 2 days

2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Do we know already what exactly is being sold? If i see one more ugly oversized t-shirt or baggy jeans I’ll scream. Cant wait for that trend being finally over 🫶🏻

I disagree. Baggy >>>> skinny. 90s forever :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
2 hours ago, Lady Adga said:

Again, at least she was selling us products along with music projects. Nowadays she only sells us products :littlepotter:

what music project was being sold with polaroid?

mother, what must i do?

Archived