Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga x Cotton On (Sept 1)

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
36 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Fame era Gaga would be extremely happy that her future self is such a business woman :rip: y’all really do have selective memery when it comes to Gaga huh 

Exactly LMAO they took music not the bling too literally :messga: it's always been music and the bling, with a possibility of any one of em not being dependent on the other

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Togekiss said:

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Then I'm not sure why you're here complaining over a project she's working on?? Idk but I don't really care enough to figure it out. Hope something makes you happy soon

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

16 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I want this style for her next era. 

Looking amazing. :heart:

That's basically perfect illusion/Joanne style. Pass.

Squidward T
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

early music videos are riddled with product placement

Yeah, but at least it had music behind it 

Ledi Gugu
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

That's basically perfect illusion/Joanne style. Pass.

no. then she looked tired, wore some strange almost clown costumes, only added a pink hat to them.  The time she wore t-shirts and jeans and looked good ended the day Perfect Illusion was announced.

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

It was never like this tho. Just look at her instagram. It's a nightmare for people like me who hate ads. It was never this bad but lately it's just unbearable

girl do u not remember the telephone music video, the bad romance videos? PRODUCT PLACEMENT LIKE NO other 

if i was in her position i would be doing the same and making millions any chance i get to set myself up for the future. 

just another gay

Basically new merch that selling at a cheaper price than her official store?
Not complaining! I hope its worldwide so I can get it in my local Cotton On

NewUsername

It's exhausting how people question her integrity just because she also wants to make money. Of course it's also a money grab, but you know she will infuse it with her vision and message. Some act like they're holier than the pope, like if they were in her position, they'd refuse every possibility to make money that's outside of music. Like you have to be somebody doing all this out of pure, and only, altruism.

Ophelia
11 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

So what is cotton?

672.png

dont ask them, their clothes are mostly polyester blends :ororomunroe:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

NATAH
10 hours ago, Beto said:

But the products were inside the music videos, in disguise, now it's just the advertisement :ladyhaha:

in disguise? lol

you need to go rewatch the videos

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
8 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Yeah, but at least it had music behind it 

she's put out more music projects than most of her peers so that's not really a relevant argument

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

It's exhausting how people question her integrity just because she also wants to make money. Of course it's also a money grab, but you know she will infuse it with her vision and message. Some act like they're holier than the pope, like if they were in her position, they'd refuse every possibility to make money that's outside of music. Like you have to be somebody doing all this out of pure, and only, altruism.

it's insane how nobody complained when beyonce collabed with tiffany for renaissance and that album still doesn't have a singular music video :rip:

mother, what must i do?

Luke78619

She always has product deals before a new era :ph34r:

Tbf maybe it’s before a vegas revamp era 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Papergangstuh
4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

These people act like she isn’t signed to a major label

Archived