Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Make-up Appreciaton Thread

Ikvs

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Still waiting for a full era without ANY fake lashes, minimal eyeliner and no overly drawn-on in eyebrows.

Then Gaga herself should do her own makeup. She did her own makeup before she hit mainstream. She was actually pretty good.

tumblr_mh5oyjsvTt1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh5oyjsvTt1qga1iko2_400.jpg

tumblr_mh5oyjsvTt1qga1iko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh5oyjsvTt1qga1iko4_500.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

Never understood why she didn't have the white dot 'shine'.. off the iris in this look!

Anatomy-of-anime-eye.jpg

tumblr_m9gdap5XI71rvwx2u.jpg

You do an anime eye but don't include that dot.. it won't look like an eye, just a black square.. defeats the object.

Cool idea, and respect to Gaga, didn't look awful, just always bugged me.

Cause she wasn't going for anime. She was trying to be a panda bear haha. Pandaga, I remember her tweeting that

imasugarush

Cause she wasn't going for anime. She was trying to be a panda bear haha. Pandaga, I remember her tweeting that

How was that anything like a panda though..? Panda or not, either way, she was trying to pencil in an anime eye. This was most certainly panda..

panda-make-up.jpg

But the one one I was talking about originally, she was clearly going for something to the effect of..53128470574439461_7hUJxTAV_c.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

How was that anything like a panda though..? Panda or not, either way, she was trying to pencil in an anime eye. This was most certainly panda..

panda-make-up.jpg

But the one one I was talking about originally, she was clearly going for something to the effect of..53128470574439461_7hUJxTAV_c.jpg

Oh...crap, you're right! That panda was from the pic you provided. Nice find

green-gaga.jpg

I've always LOVED the green blush she did a couple of times. I've been meaning to try this look out, but have never gotten around to it.

Archived