Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zach Bryan and Kacey Musgraves debut at #1 on US Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Teletubby changed the title to Zach Bryan and Kacey Musgraves debut at #1 on US Spotify
Taylucifer

over Selena AND Miley? who is this man and what is with the uprise in country music:awkney:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

danbekim

Who are these random male country singers that have #1s everywhere all of the sudden?

Good for Kacey tho! :vegas:

Edited by danbekim
If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 1

Future Lovers
3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

over Selena AND Miley? who is this man and what is with the uprise in country music:awkney:

He is a super left wing, supremely talented Americana/folk artist. He has been building a fanbase for quite awje with his incredible music and complete rejection of the norms associated with country music. His album is one of the best of the year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Future Lovers
Just now, danbekim said:

Who are these random male country singers that have #1s everywhere all of the sudden?

He isn’t random, he’s been building a core fanbase for awhile now. See my above comment. 

• Like 1

danbekim
13 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

He isn’t random, he’s been building a core fanbase for awhile now. See my above comment. 

Oh I see, I haven't heard of him before. I'm gonna check his music out then!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Taylucifer
On 8/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, Future Lovers said:

He is a super left wing, supremely talented Americana/folk artist. He has been building a fanbase for quite awje with his incredible music and complete rejection of the norms associated with country music. His album is one of the best of the year. 

oh slay! let me give it a listen:gaysia:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

gumzy3000

I'm just happy to see Kacey Musgraves be #1 for once... hope she pulls a 1989 one day and the world knows her talents and creativity - she deserves it 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 1

LadyxGaGa

wait i am so happy for this yes to the people that are asking zack is one of us. kacey wouldn’t work with anyone ig bad but like this album is rly good y’all should deff give it a go