Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“Bad Romance” has reached 1 BILLION streams on Spotify!

danbekim

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, NATAH said:

so its our fault the madonna vs gaga stuff happened :madge:

If we could cause feuds with icons and celebrities I would have already used that power to manifest a cage match between Nicki Minaj and Donald Trump (winner gets to feature on the lead single for LG7)

💚
  • Shook 1

The first time I heard it was at the bus stop. I was going to my best friend/crush and I felt that I don't wanna be friends caught in a bad romance)

TEANUS

The AMAs performance with Speechless made me a fan :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

nodandsmile

the way I shrieked the first time I heard "WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE" 

could not stop rewinding the bridge, I was really obsessed!

dimitristhe

I still remember watching a local music station’s show. It was a chart show and it had the top 20 best songs of the week. Bad Romance was on bubbling under so they showed only a couple of seconds of the song. I was shocked by the visuals and the song itself. I remember putting that seconds on loop and I didn’t get enough of them. I was waiting for days to catch the full video and record it (I didn’t have internet connection back then). I was just 13 years old then. 14 years later I’m still here bitches. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

KindnessPunk

I always get this triumphant feeling when listening to this song. The fact that this song has broken so many records and is beloved by the GP and fans alike, the iconic dance moves, the iconic music video, all of it feels like a win for little monsters.

I felt this especially during the Super Bowl performance, when Gaga was being carried away and the dancers were showing their teeth and paws, the fireworks, it was like the perfect moment (and during a football game lol, the straights were GAGGED). I think I remember Gaga saying in an interview before the performance that it was really her fans that were doing the performance (or something like that), and that is really what it felt like. 

Lady Gaga Mic Drop GIF by Mashable

• YAAAS 4

Gagaism

I used to have the song on loop for months when it came out. On the bus, train, on my way to the university, on my way to my bf house, on my way to the beach, I mean literally everywhere. 
I feel like everyone has their fave singer or artist and when your heart make that choice, all these moments gets stuck in your soul in a complete different way.

Thats what Gaga represents for me. The way her music touched me so much and the memories became part of my soul so intensely was definitely the reasons that made my heart to chose her to be my favorite artist.

Bad Romance was such a moment in so many ways in pop culture and in my life and I will NEVER forget how good it felt to live those moments. 

danbekim
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

When the iconic demo leaked 

:lana:Burim Exclusive :lana:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • LMAO 2

Franch Toast

I was working as a university professor, and one of my students was a Little Monster. He actually applied theory of the monstrous-feminine to analyze Gaga and her fanbase. At the end of the semester, he burned me copies of The Fame and Fame Monster, and I remember rocking out to "Bad Romance" in my car playing it over and over......it was the best song I'd ever heard, and catchy as all. Listening to it gave me a triumphant feeling. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 1

monstrosity

I remember I was a kid and my mom picked me up from school, in the car she switched radio stations constantly because bad romance was playing literally everywhere and she said that it was so annoying because this song was literally inescapable 😭 the impact 

Edited by monstrosity
  • Love 2

Economy

My reaction was I heard the leaked version first and when the final version came out i was like ewwwww the Roma-ro-ma-ma does not sound as good as the "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" in the leaked version :sick:

Then i got used to it and realized the leaked version was actually inferior :ladyhaha:

Then the music video came out and im just like...

Music Video Fire GIF by ladygagagifs

creeping bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

creeping bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

• YAAAS 1