NIKE

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:omg:

THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST JACKETS EVER OMFG (&*U#JN#&G#HN(#RFU# _F#)UNG

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Sounds dumb, but how do you guys paint the denim jackets and get it to look amazing?

so first I just wanna say my friend painted it for me because I can't draw or paint or anything like that but we had to buy paint and then a fabric base to mix in with the paint - so we mixed to bottles together - we didn't even know you had to do that but we asked the lady at michael's what we should use and she suggested it and it seemed to work pretty well

thank you guys for all the compliments I'm so happy :D

That looks REALLY good! You could sell that **** for like 3 or 400 dollars online and someone would probably buy it :legend:

But don't sell it, it's too amazing You did a great job!

Damn nice work! Where did you get the led lights from?

hey they are actually rainbow - I was looking for battery powered xmas lights in a store everywhere just because I was in the moment of working on it and didn't have to wait to have them shipped from an online site and I ended up finding them at the Rite Aid down the street from me in the clearance section both strings of twelve lights was 79cents. can you believe it!?

That looks REALLY good! You could sell that **** for like 3 or 400 dollars online and someone would probably buy it :legend:

But don't sell it, it's too amazing You did a great job!

I'm thinking of selling it because I am broke and I worked a lot of extra days to be able to afford the jacket and all the mirrors/paint/and other materials and would love to be able to sell it for a few bucks however I also want to try to throw it to gaga at the ball and maybe have her put it on - and then when she throws it back to the crowd I will get it back no matter what...

so do I throw it - try to have her put it on and then I keep it...

or

do I try to sell it for like $50 :toofloppy:

Archived