💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España: All Stars (official thread)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, weed said:

I feel like if they were really wanting BDSM to represent Lust then okay, she did not provide there. But I feel like it is so much broader, she wore red, skin tight, sexy, it gave me lust! And I thought both of her brought looks were amazing. Idk that's why it makes it all very hard to judge! What is the criteria percentage for first 2 looks, construction of made look, concept of made look? Samantha and Sethlas had good concept, poor execution. Paki and Sagi great execution, poor concept, etc. I think Sethlas response in untucked about the conceptual part was very well said, agreed with them there.

She didn’t have to do BDSM, but I feel like just including the whip feels like a lazy way of alluding to it without fully committing, yk? Also: can we talk about how dirty they did Pupi with the materials they provided for gluttony? 🪦 How tf could ANYONE have made that look good?

Also: I live for Pupi lowkey pulling Sethlas’ strings to try and stay lolol. If we’re basing it on track record, Pakita going home makes the most sense, but Sethlas hadn’t been deciding based on that, so it was smart to cozy up to her by siding w/ her against Sagittaria. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanlittlem

• Ladle Ghoulash

• weed

• alsemanche

weed
3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Omg???

So dangerous!! I feel like I noticed her stockings ripped but I didn't notice bleeding! When the mirror broke I was gagged and I already thought oof that's dangerous.. looks like scary shards not safe shards. 

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Sethlas about to become the Alaska of ESPAS and Sagittaria’s gonna be the Katya. Calling it now.

weed
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Sethlas about to become the Alaska of ESPAS and Sagittaria’s gonna be the Katya. Calling it now.

Sethlas just matched Ben's record of first 3 episodes winning, only 2 ever!!

• Shook 3

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, weed said:

So dangerous!! I feel like I noticed her stockings ripped but I didn't notice bleeding! When the mirror broke I was gagged and I already thought oof that's dangerous.. looks like scary shards not safe shards. 

My brain immediately assumed that it had to have been breakable prop glass but…nope 

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, weed said:

omg.... Onyx Unleashed's Heavenly look...

GGpcUG_XoAAxNGk?format=jpg&name=large

Her referencing her past ball look is insane.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, weed said:

I understood why the girls eliminated her, but I wanted her to go all the way for the runways alone

• Thanks 1

Fantina

Not me agreeing with Sagittaria.....

I love Sethlas so much but if this was a sewing challenge which I thought it was then definitely the win should have gone to Sagi and Juriji. Them saying her dress wasn't giving lust shocked me. You don't have to do some crazy out of the box **** for a challenge. Just stick to the things people recognize. She met the challenge and presented an amazing product. 

Also I am sad to see Pakita go home considering how well she did in the first 2 challenges. I think this proves how talented the cast is. Even in the talent show episode, some of the bottom queens would have been safe/high in other franchises. This cast came to WIN which I love to see. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Thanks 1

Fantina

also the way Samantha named her dog RuPaul.....GAGGED ME :ladyhaha:

Edited by Fantina
Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • LMAO 2

weed
On 2/19/2024 at 12:25 PM, weed said:

Her "Hell" look (referencing the 9 rings of hell)

GG4aWbFWsAAx-PJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Shook 3

Ladle Ghoulash
28 minutes ago, weed said:

Her "Hell" look (referencing the 9 rings of hell)

GG4aWbFWsAAx-PJ?format=jpg&name=large

She is fatally allergic to not serving 

• Love 1

weed
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

She is fatally allergic to not serving 

I think she said she was working on it for 4 years... extremely devastating not being able to show it to millions/thousands on TV

• Sad 1

Ladle Ghoulash
27 minutes ago, weed said:

I think she said she was working on it for 4 years... extremely devastating not being able to show it to millions/thousands on TV

Her runways deserved better :traumatica: