Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Feed the Beast

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TailoredGuilts

she performed Alone, King of Hearts, Thousand Pieces, and Heart to Break on the today show!! Sounded great!!! 

• Love 3

Agunimon

Loves
Feed The Beast
King of Hearts
Claws
Castle In The Sky

Dislikes
BAIT - This song just makes me want to listen to Nonsense with the vocal delivery and melody.
Coconuts - This song repeats too much and it feels like the longest song on the album.

Edited by Agunimon

GagaSuperfan1
On 6/22/2023 at 6:19 AM, Gam said:

im sooo excited, just got my tour tickets :messga:

Same here, doing Denver in November which tickets did you score?

GagaSuperfan1
8 hours ago, Fuffy said:

The first few seconds of Castle in the Sky gave me strong Aqua vibes. 

I loved Aqua so much as a kid. Still love them! 🫶💕

• Love 1

GagaSuperfan1

My FTB Ranking

I haven’t listened to much Banks but I really ought to check her out, Bait was my top

BAIT

Claws

Minute

Hit It From The Back

King of Hearts

Thousand Pieces

Revelations

Alone

Brr

uhoh

I liked hearing uhoh live from the Florida Hard Rock clips, I was obsessed, I was hopping it would go a little harder with the bass on the master, but I still really love the track I just turn it way up, lol

Castle in the Sky

Unholy

Feed The Beast

Coconuts

Sex Talk

• Love 1

Debithius

So she is sampling thousand pieces. I knew it sounded very familiar.

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
4 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Claws and Castle in the Sky are the only good songs in the album :smh: so many of the other songs have SO MUCH potential but end up falling flat. Also…is it me or does the album sounds badly mastered??

Claws and Castle are both top songs for me, but so many more on the record as well tbh. Only real skips are bait and 1000 pieces for me. 

but yes, the mastering is off. She said at some live or interview, that after Unholy got their Grammy a lot of producers rushed to finish their songs on the album, which is kinda good for her but they should have done their job in the first place and used the time they wasted to properly master it. 

buuuut, I think it’s a really solid album that’s gonna kick off a great projects to come. I feel she really combined her previous sounds here and added so much exciting stuff she can later built on. 

Magneto

I would say Problématique is more consistent in flow and quality, but FtB has even bigger bangers. As someone who listens to full albums without shuffle since mother told us to in 2013, this album is hard to listen to. Also because some songs on here are bangers, but (very) old. 

I would say Minute is definitely the stand out cause it's the most surprising for Kim, but ofcourse I'm also living for the Cirkut bangers. King of Hearts really is that girl.

Free my mind
  • Like 1

Dayman
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I would say Problématique is more consistent in flow and quality, but FtB has even bigger bangers. As someone who listens to full albums without shuffle since mother told us to in 2013, this album is hard to listen to. Also because some songs on here are bangers, but (very) old. 

I would say Minute is definitely the stand out cause it's the most surprising for Kim, but ofcourse I'm also living for the Cirkut bangers. King of Hearts really is that girl.

An album like this - don't worry about order. It was made with the heaviest of hands from the label with songs made over 3 years minimum and for different intended albums. It really is unfortunate though because maybe 2 or 3 changes to songs on it would have made it much more cohesive regardless of the order. But it is what it is, the music industry is hell.

• Like 1

Magneto
5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

An album like this - don't worry about order. It was made with the heaviest of hands from the label with songs made over 3 years minimum and for different intended albums. It really is unfortunate though because maybe 2 or 3 changes to songs on it would have made it much more cohesive regardless of the order. But it is what it is, the music industry is hell.

Yeah, in that sense the title says it all and I don't blame Kim for playing the game. At the end of the day we finally have a debut, more bops and I get to see her live again, so I'm definitely happy. But I do agree that a few simple tweaks would make this album so much better

Free my mind
  • Like 1

matteonster

I enjoyed most of the songs, it’s nothing new, but it’s still good :oops:

However I hate hate hate the cover art, I just cannot match it with the mood of the whole album, would have liked to see something more fun and playful. Anyways, it’s a good album me thinks.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

SEXODUS

uhoh is such a balkanic vibe :giveup: kinda reminds me of something Inna would put out in the past decade. OBSESSED 

bpmMonkey
5 hours ago, Magneto said:

Minute reminds me a lot of this one 

and I agree with you, Problématique has much more of a flow. But I think she wanted to give her faves from it a proper release which led to this one being a bit of a Frankenstein, but the more I’m excited for the next record 😁

• Like 2

Controversiaga

Finally listening now!!!

ugh feed the beast is SUCH a good song! I’ve loved it since the demo and I’m a tiny bit use to the demo and prefer it over the official album version atm but it’s still so good and I’m so happy it made it onto the album 

skipped alone lol

king of hearts is overrated and kinda basic imo 

1000 pieces is good!!!!!! 

no stand outs again till hit it from the back. I do like sex talk since the demo leaked but other demos leaked too that were stronger imo.

they made HIFTB way too short to fully enjoy and appreciate it, compared to the demo that leaked last year :/

claws is cute too. But like king of hearts, it sounds like it belongs to Ava max.  Kim put out demos of push push push , all she wants, born again, left my body that all felt more like true Kim and better capture her essence imo. A shame those didn’t make it onto the album or get a polished HQ release on streaming :( 

okY minute is also cute and catchy enough to me to like it! Hahah despite it also sounding like an Ava max track.

coconuts should’ve been ILLEGAL to put on the album but as I’ve seen someone mention before maybe there was a contractual agreement that the song would need to be featured on her next album and be a single.

castle in the sky is fun!!!! 

gonna skip brrr and unholy of course too.

so overall, the best songs are hit it from the back, feed the beast, thousand pieces and sex talk for me! 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”