Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What is the special project that Gaga is talking about?

Quark

Special Project   

258 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Special Project

• Joker Movie
    • Top Gun Maverick
    • LG7
    • Upcoming Movie
    • Other

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

If it was for Joker 2 or Top Gun, I feel like she would’ve name checked those because we already know she’s worked on those projects. It could be LG7, but the phrase “special project” doesn’t really sound like a new album to me. She could’ve just said she was working on a new album if that was the case. I think it’s something we don’t know about yet. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Obobo

My delusions: 

ARTPOP: ACT 2 (ala the fame monster)

NEW EP (ala insider saying she made a euro pop inspired by her time in italy)

GAME SOUNDTRACK (bloodpop has a game coming soon)

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

And what if it's a new edition of Chromatica ala The Fame Monster ?

That would be my dream :firega:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Night Vision

I don't think it's Joker related as we already know she has worked on the soundtrack for that so it seems to be something separate. Maybe she has plans for LG7 to be part of a bigger project overall (a visual album, a film, an interactive experience) or something like that, so creating new music for her next album could be part of the secret project she's working on. I definitely think she is working with Andrew Watt and Burns on new music, so unless it's something totally unrelated to that I think it definitely involves her next album.

GypsyVida

I think it's either LG7 (less likely) or she's writing her own movie or musical. Coming for that EGOT

currently streaming BRAT

TheBadRomancer

I think it could be something that we don’t even think about that will surprise us all 🤗 (in a good way)

Ladle Ghoulash
18 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I’m positive that it’s for Joker.  LG7 could be a possibility, but I’m not hyping myself up. I’d rather go for the obvious but I could be wrong.

Given that she mentioned Joker separately, I have a feeling it's for something else. 

Ladle Ghoulash
12 hours ago, danbekim said:

It's definitely the Joker soundtrack lol

Given that she mentioned the Joker separately and didn't name this project, I'm gonna say it's definitely not Joker.

Sneaky Oliver

Chromatica: The Journey still continues [three years later] :vegas:

I think she meant LG7 tbh, not “special” as “something else” but something special for her 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Killa

Its very intriguing its def those recording sessions with that jazz Pianist ? Or benjamin prove from asib? 
it was november i think. She made it sound like its done, completed. Which  cAnt mean more than 3 songs to me. It seems something unrelated to anything we have any knowledge of 

I think she was referring to either Top Gun or Love for Sale

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AntonTurnItUp

A movie soundtrack or a broadway musical doesn't hype me tbh :stupidoreo: at least I'll have TCB movie :flutter:

Just now, Red said:

I think she was referring to either Top Gun or Love for Sale

She worked in LFS on 2018-2020, and she said writed Top Gun a year before its release (2021) so no :vegas:

Archived