Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What is the special project that Gaga is talking about?

Quark

Special Project   

258 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Special Project

• Joker Movie
    • Top Gun Maverick
    • LG7
    • Upcoming Movie
    • Other

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

I think she just stating that she’s working on LG7, but she doesn’t wanna hype it up yet because she wants to take her time. If she would clearly mention “my next album” then she would get the same impatient **** all over her again where she wrote this post for in the first place.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I wonder... has she ever referred to one of her albums as a "project" when it was still unknown that she was working on a new album?:partysick:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

A Very Gaga Holida
5 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I’m positive that it’s for Joker.  LG7 could be a possibility, but I’m not hyping myself up. I’d rather go for the obvious but I could be wrong.

It’s not for Joker, she wrote something like “I’ve been making music for a special project, and filming Joker”

It sounds like a smaller, already completed project to me. She said "I wrote and produced music for a special project, I filmed joker [...]." Those sound like things that she's already done with and not like LG7 which I assume would still be in process.

Then she goes on with "I have been running my start-up, doing philanthropic work, and have been working on the CB film [...]". Those are all projects still running. 

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but :partysick:

ssslyboy

yeah it's not LG7.  And it's definitely not Joker she's referring to.  (Everyone knows about Joker.  She wouldn't refer to it as "a special project."). Why is Top Gun even an option?  She wrote that like two years ago and it was released/nominated/didn't win many months ago lol.   In conclusion .. I have no idea. :fan:  Probably something that will never be released.  :legend:

I believe it was not for LG7. Maybe it was already recorded or maybe not, and it is shelved for later. The project is for upcoming movie soundtrack, an ad music :laughga:

danbekim

It's definitely the Joker soundtrack lol

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

TimotheeChalamet

Either something for High in the Clouds or a standalone song for Vegas (if it's true she's returning, since I remember someone saying there was no info at all about that) 

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, danbekim said:

It's definitely the Joker soundtrack lol

But she used a comma after Joker mention

I have absolute (and unjustified) confidence in my ability to solve these puzzles, so here goes.

It can't be for Top Gun because that was in cinemas before TCB.

It isn't for Joker because she would have just said it's for Joker rather than a special project.

It isn't for LG7 because then she wiuld have just said it's my next album ..... unless....... her next album is ARTPOP Act ll. That would justify secrecy and calling it a special project rather than just next album.

But it isn't that. It's a documentary about fashion.

KindnessPunk

The way she worded it makes me think its not for Joker 2. Maybe an animated musical? I always thought that’s something she could do someday, like how Elton John did for the Lion King.

Julien Lockhart

And what if it's a new edition of Chromatica ala The Fame Monster ?

Because she said the secret project has started last summer when she was on tour

We know she's working on many project and I'm pretty sure LG7 has started since Benjamin Rice told that he and Gaga has worked on new music at the beginning of 2021 or 2022 

So the project has nothing to do with LG7, about Joker I guess she has worked on the music before the movie like she did with Asib

And I don't think it's related to ARTPOP tho

So we will see but I feel this project is connected with Chromatica and that will explain why the Chromatica Ball Tour isn't out yet

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm probably wrong lmao bu who knows ? We will see 

He ate my heart

PlayGaga

For me, the whole thing is going in a slightly different direction. With the Dom Perignon ad in collaboration with Woodkid, I think it's very much going in that direction. As far as I know, Woodkid is currently involved in the Death Stranding 2 project with Hideo Kojima.
https://www.kojimaproductions.jp/en/interview-with-Woodkid
https://www.thegamer.com/hideo-kojima-woodkid-death-stranding-2/
(If links are not allowed, please delete them).

To get an impression of how something like this could look like:

This is just my idea that maybe Woodkid, Lady Gaga and Hideo Kojima got together to work on the soundtrack for Death Stranding 2.

Archived