Citrom 652 Posted June 13, 2023 Share Posted June 13, 2023 9 minutes ago, Roronoa said: There are so many strange creatures on THIS planet and yet aliens always have a human face with two eyes? Yeah because all high intelligent form of life in the universe must be humanoid since evolution probably works almost the same way everywhere Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,039 Posted June 13, 2023 Share Posted June 13, 2023 People often complain about the quality of videos. I think thats a good point. I'm becoming a soccer mom and haven't updated my phone in years. If I had the chance to capture a video of an UFO or alien, people wouldn't believe it with my poo phone. If I had a professional camera with a clear recording, people would still not believe it because they would think it was edited. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.