💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Madeon & Porter Robinson. Any other big fans here?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Are any of you GGDers big fans of Madeon and/or Porter Robinson? (Asking about the two of them bc they have so much cross-over in their fanbases and I love them both). I know many people here are obvs fans of Madeon's work with Gaga, but I am referring to his solo work.

I am a huge fan of both Madeon & Porter Robinson, and have been following them for years. I've seen them live and it was one of those once-in-a-lifetime moments.

It's my dream for Gaga to do an album produced by the two of them. Her vocals on their production would be incredible. If I could choose a genre for LG7 it would electronic. Gaga is incredible in any genre, but her vocals over electronic music is my personal apex of enjoyment. 

For reference, imagine these kind of tracks with Gaga's vocals:

Would you be here for it??

Spoiler

Also I know this topic is niche so this thread will prob flop but idc we're in a dry spell lmao

🤖⚡️

thierryrreiht

Idk if I would want the duo to produce a Gaga album, but I went to see their common show around the time they released Shelter, and it’s still one of my fave shows. Sadly I can’t post videos from my camera roll here…

Worlds by Porter Robinson was a highlight of my college years lmao

I adore them both so much. I saw Porter live worlds album tour and it was amazing.

They are some of my absolute favorites. Sad machine and everything goes in are my favorite from Porter 

All my friends and Love you back from Madeon 

deathandcompany

My best friend is a Madeon stan and he got me into both Good Faith and Nurture. Sometimes in our car rides, I'll queue up Gypsy B2B You're On -- since Madeon's productions flow into each song.

skaxboy

I’d love for them to collaborate even for one song. A full album would be awesome but a far stretch. 

I met Madeon while waiting for the monster pit at the BTWB. He has come so far. I have consistently liked his productions and his first album was straight on replay for me when it came out. I went to his Good Faith show a few years ago and the visuals were great. He was at EDC last year and set was great as always. 

Porter’s songs have always been amazing. His Secret Sky set was on repeat during the shutdowns. I went to the Second Sky Festival last October and it was so cool seeing him play his songs live with instruments. 

Catnikko

Yes! I saw Porter in 2015 at a festival and i fell in love :messga:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

PartySick

Idk if I can call myself a fan but I listen to the live versions of Porter's Worlds songs

This f*cks really hard :lolly:

💚

Dayman

Considering Venus, Gypsy and Mary Jane Holland are some of her best produced songs… yeah I’m a Madeon  x Gaga stan. Not to mention he also had a hand in 911 and has just been fusing more and more of a pop structure into his stuff over the years. An album with him as the main producer is all I want. Just the most beautiful dreamy sound design you can have in electronic music tbh.

AnthonyMA

I love both porter and madeon! I always see their shows whenever they come into my town, nyc. I go to a lot of music festivals too and I never miss their sets whenever they’re on a lineup. One of the few electronic artists that play live, with live vocals, or playing the piano. Have you ever heard porters virtual self Alias? 

TEANUS

Madeon not having more production on ARTPOP was a GAY SIN!!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived