Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga supports fan on TikTok

Rifek

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Quick question: how much does Gaga’s team pay the admin of Gagadaily to do the amount of censorship on the forum and PR like this? Because if they’re doing it for free I feel bad for them at this point. The way this message alone is framed in this tweet is to purposely make you believe she is interacting with someone random and not a paid influencer using Haus Labs lol. 

If the theme for the rest of 2023 is truly idgaf about literally anything, just make my money and move on, like can I apply because damn I could use some easy cash lol. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

Quick question: how much does Gaga’s team pay the admin of Gagadaily to do the amount of censorship on the forum and PR like this? Because if they’re doing it for free I feel bad for them at this point. The way this message alone is framed in this tweet is to purposely make you believe she is interacting with someone random and not a paid influencer using Haus Labs lol. 

If the theme for the rest of 2023 is truly idgaf about literally anything, just make my money and move on, like can I apply because damn I could use some easy cash lol. 

We're a fansite sis, what do you want us to do? Insult her? :laughga:

Praying for you to get your own Nurtec deal though :pray:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah a fan site where the requirement is to treat her like the dear leader of a dictatorship lol. No one should be actively insulting her but my god the level of delusion is just amplified to the gods lately. 

praying I get to be blissfully migraine free and paid today too sis thanks 

Lippoutou
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yes a fansite that is starting to give off Madonnanation level of censorship and fanatism lately

• Like 1

NATAH
32 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

is it that deep? :interestinga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Yeah a fan site where the requirement is to treat her like the dear leader of a dictatorship lol. No one should be actively insulting her but my god the level of delusion is just amplified to the gods lately. 

praying I get to be blissfully migraine free and paid today too sis thanks 

2 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Yes a fansite that is starting to give off Madonnanation level of censorship and fanatism lately

Y'all are overreacting imo. People are freely criticizing her in this very thread, you don't have to kiss her ass :laughga:

Hell, WE criticized her here. How many times have I personally said it's gross that she did a pharma ad, even if it is a product she uses :rip:

So I'm personally done with this drama. I have a paying job to get back to but any further questions can be directed to the support section.

I mean, damn, I don't even like Pfizer, I got the Moderna shots :triggered:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷