Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matt Healy and Taylor reportedly break up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Probably still picking 2 inch pubes out her teeth. I know she’s embarrassed. :billie:

• LMAO 4

MonsterofFame

I really thought Taylor matured since dating Joe but this circus of a public fling made me lose a lot of respect for her. 

Ok, so she dumped Joe and is rebounding. But why let everyone know about it? You don't need the attention and you're already at your 5th career peak when most never even get a second. 

2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really thought Taylor matured since dating Joe

You mean that the press matured and would be less misogynistic, she never said anything about the supposedly fling. People and press never treat famous man the way they do famous women and it's disgusting.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Exactly! And someone even has the nerve to say "I was right in the other thread!111" no baby, if there is a "break up" it means they were together and it's still horrible from her part.

Get ready gurls, the damage control is going to be on fire in these days! Now this news will be all over the media, while the news about them being together was tiepid. 

The ones defending this “relationship” to begin with were either blind Taylor fans or people who (for one reason or another) defend racist actions, so their opinions were always biased from the get-go lolol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
28 minutes ago, Bat said:

You mean that the press matured and would be less misogynistic, she never said anything about the supposedly fling. People and press never treat famous man the way they do famous women and it's disgusting.

But the same media was dragging Matt left and right for his racism tho 

• Like 2

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Exactly! And someone even has the nerve to say "I was right in the other thread!111" no baby, if there is a "break up" it means they were together and it's still horrible from her part.

They were seen hanging out so even if the dating rumors were BS and it was just friendship that would still shows she's cool with having racists in her entourage...

So yep this stan acting like if it made much of a difference that she dated/ broke up or not is just using distraction from the issue again.

• Thanks 3

Guillaume Hamon
43 minutes ago, Bat said:

He was legitimately dissed by medias over his racism and she was legitimately dissed over hanging out with a racist which makes her part of the problem...

Both deserved backlash here and the dating part being alleged/ her keeping it discreet doesn't change the issue : She was cool with having racists around, whatever the relation.

• Thanks 1

JazzGa

Wow Azealia's rant did THAT! When she said "this guy is gonna give you scabies," Tay really listened! The power that Ms Banks has :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Versace
21 hours ago, Levine said:

Get ready gurls, the damage control is going to be on fire in these days! Now this news will be all over the media, while the news about them being together was tiepid. 

If you’re so right in your feelings you could have quoted me instead of referring to me as “someone”. 

I said let’s wait for context, you being pictured with someone does not automatically mean you’re up their private parts. Also it’s Taylor effin Swift whose in a middle of large ass tour, do you think she screens people from the get go? I’m sick of people telling me that I’m a Taylor apologist or just a Stan when there’s logic. She probably found out he’s a shitty guy a little late and ceased communication and moved on. And those saying damage control know for a fact had even if she married the guy, nothing would change in terms of her success. Look at chart toppers today most of them have said or done controversial/offensive things. 

• LMAO 1

Versace
17 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

They were seen hanging out so even if the dating rumors were BS and it was just friendship that would still shows she's cool with having racists in her entourage...

So yep this stan acting like if it made much of a difference that she dated/ broke up or not is just using distraction from the issue again.

You don’t give people the benefit of the doubt nor see the good in people do you. I feel sorry that you view life that way. But it’s a “You” thing at the end of the day, so don’t indirectly refer to me to justify your feelings.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Versace said:

You don’t give people the benefit of the doubt nor see the good in people do you. I feel sorry that you view life that way. But it’s a “You” thing at the end of the day, so don’t indirectly refer to me to justify your feelings.

Hanging out with racists is being part of the problem and minimizing how bad it is logically is as well so... No "feelings", just mentioning facts. Facts are objectives, they can't be "doubted" to make a wrong move more okay when folks won't see/ own it. 

Oh I'm sure there's good in both you and Swift but it's not what's shown in this story with her actions/ your strawman excuses.

Versace
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Hanging out with racists is being part of the problem and minimizing how bad it is logically is as well so... No "feelings", just mentioning facts. Facts are objectives, they can't be "doubted" to make a wrong move more okay when folks won't see/ own it. 

Oh I'm sure there's good in both you and Swift but it's not what's shown in this story with her actions/ your strawman excuses.

So you are telling me that for a fact there was a 100% chance that Taylor knew every foul thing Matt has done or said in the few times she decided to hangout with him? 

How on Earth is that an objective fact that can’t be doubted when it’s completely your subjective view on a person’s mindset? There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that. I would say the opposite is true, many of her fans reached out to her and let her know how vile he was and once she was able to put the pieces together realized she wants nothing to do with this person. If she truly supported his racist remarks she would continue to associate with him in the long term and also for those saying it’s damage control. It’s Taylor Swift, we all know and she knows that she’s going to do well even if she gets criticized. I refuse to believe that someone like Taylor who has extended a lot kindness, compassion and good change to people over her career is suddenly in support of what Matt stands by. Hence I felt she deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Cause a person can present to you one way in reality and you would know nothing of the horrid things they’ve done or said. I’m sure Matt was lovely to her and she assumed he’s a nice guy. You can’t expect everyone to have sharp judgement from the get go. It seems she’s doing the right thing now and distancing herself, and that’s all that matters. Those who called her racist and called me a racist for giving her the benefit of the doubt, are just as vile as Matt imo for not even giving people the chance to do better. You guys expect everyone to make the best decision at all times and in the quickest manner, when no human functions like that. It’s absurd. Also please stop using your secondary account to laugh react at my posts, quite childish imo. 

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Versace said:

You guys expect everyone to make the best decision at all times and in the quickest manner, when no human functions like that.

Yes we're so demanding expecting folks to cut a relation off after learning their friend did a Nazi salute on stage...

It's not like if Nazi supporters were bad enough to justify expecting folks to take distance from them and fastly if possible...

So you are telling me that for a fact there was a 100% chance that Taylor knew every foul thing Matt has done or said in the few times she decided to hangout with him? 

How on Earth is that an objective fact that can’t be doubted when it’s completely your subjective view on a person’s mindset? There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that. I would say the opposite is true, many of her fans reached out to her and let her know how vile he was and once she was able to put the pieces together realized she wants nothing to do with this person

The scandal popped and the whole world was like "wtf is he around you Taylor?" mentioning his past... Yet it took weeks of this polemic staying around her for her to let it be known she was distancing herself from him...

Weeks to be able to "put the pieces together" when one of the piece is nazism? Please that's crazy stan excuse...

And that's considering she didn't know before when she's famously a 1975 follower since years covering them, attending their shows and working with Matt on Midnights or having been seen at events talking with him even before his scandals...

I refuse to believe that someone like Taylor who has extended a lot kindness, compassion and good change to people over her career is suddenly in support of what Matt stands by. Hence I felt she deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Nobody said she necessarily agree with him but that she was fine with ignoring it among her entourage which is part of the problem.

Also please stop using your secondary account to laugh react at my posts, quite childish imo. 

Love how you can't believe it's your own actions that got several people laughing at you in this thread and the former already...

Your own bad faith "mic drop" comments that even the die hard GGD swifties quickly stop backing up once you got into the details of your "points" were enough. Don't invent stuffs to avoid facing it.

Those who called her racist and called me a racist for giving her the benefit of the doubt, are just as vile as Matt imo

Sure calling a spade a spade about someone tolerating racists around her and you minimizing it made me as bad a dude making Nazi salutes and so on... Sure Jane.

I'm done reading from you, keep humiliating yourself alone! 👋

• Like 3