Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties use adult diapers to the Eras Tour

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Cavadour

Had to wear these after my last kidney stone surgery. They're pretty efficient. Smaller one specific for men. They just fit in your underwear and are invisible, even under pants. Considering losing your spot and crawling back and forth to the bathroom during a concert, this might be a good solution...

...or just opt for wet pants denim from the get go ! :toofunny:

Screen-Shot-2021-05-27-at-7.55.35-PM.png

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000
9 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

I mean that would be valid if that were the reason why they're doing this, but that's just not the case lol

I don't get your comment... they buy these diapers because they cant hold their pee until the end of the concert. I think its okay if they have to resort to wearing a diaper so they do not miss anything. The concert tickets are expensive as hell too... 

trolly troll troll

hieronymus
22 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I don't get your comment... they buy these diapers because they cant hold their pee until the end of the concert. I think its okay if they have to resort to wearing a diaper so they do not miss anything. The concert tickets are expensive as hell too... 

you were talking about an established medical condition. this is fans who are so obsessed with someone that they'd rather poop/piss their pants in public around thousands of people than go to the bathroom.

RAMROD

I've been telling y'all this is practical for concerts. Need to be mainstream :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I've been telling y'all this is practical for concerts. Need to be mainstream :icant:

where's the vomit reaction when you need it

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

where's the vomit reaction when you need it

Why the hate on it, we'll all wear it sooner or later. Is it the social stogma again? :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

Why don't people just do what I do and dehydrate myself a couple hours before and have  a lil drink before I go in and hope I don't faint and that I just sweat out any liquid before it reaches my bladder :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Illundressyou

I have considered this as well for the Chromatica Ball since I knew I'd be queueing a long time but didn't end up doing it :huntyga:

gumzy3000
13 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

you were talking about an established medical condition. this is fans who are so obsessed with someone that they'd rather poop/piss their pants in public around thousands of people than go to the bathroom.

I think if you have to resort to wearing a diaper because you can't hold your pee/poop in a 3 hour concert, you probably have some condition or at least a mild version of it... 

trolly troll troll

bionic

i hope this doesn't catch on. a warm stadium filled with teens in soiled diapers sounds like a sensory nightmare

there is nobody i love so much that i won't wait for a mid song to come on and dip out to the toilet. artists build this into their setlists knowing people need a toilet break

buy bionic

Archived