💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Squirrel and Gaga's Musical Director "Creating" Something On A Studio

AntonTurnItUp

Featured Posts

Evil R

Oh I thought Gaga was just waiting for Chrimatica Ball to be over and she was gonna fire him right after. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImMatt
48 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Makes her fans hypocrites too.  Have you ever seen some of these ppl in a Kim Petras thread? Lol :wtfga:

Lol. Though if fans are calling her out for it, that's a good thing though?

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Lol. Though if fans are calling her out for it, that's a good thing though?

Well, calling her out, but then still stanning and streaming her music. They’re doing the bare minimum.

meanwhile w Kim Petras they boycot her, won’t stream her, and say very very nasty things about Kim who is not responsible for the actions of the men around her.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Stef666

Y'all are hilarious. He's probably Gaga's friend on personal terms. You don't just fire someone you've known for 15 years because someone said he is strict with his dancers. The amount of toxic bandwagon energy this community sometimes exhibits is saddening.

NATAH
7 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Well, calling her out, but then still stanning and streaming her music. They’re doing the bare minimum.

meanwhile w Kim Petras they boycot her, won’t stream her, and say very very nasty things about Kim who is not responsible for the actions of the men around her.

but she is responsible for saying she essentially supports him and doesn't regret working with him despite the backlack, a VERY DIFFERENT response to what gaga had when called out for DWUW

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but she is responsible for saying she essentially supports him and doesn't regret working with him despite the backlack, a VERY DIFFERENT response to what gaga had when called out for DWUW

We’re talking about Gaga and Richie in this thread tho.  Not DWUW.

Richy, who just like dr Luke, had been accused of SA, as well as bullying and emotional/verbal abuse.

how is Gaga being silent about Richie and continuing to work with him not the same as Kim Petras being vocal about continuing to work with Dr. Luke.  Because the same message is coming across

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

tylerjs
12 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Y'all are hilarious. He's probably Gaga's friend on personal terms. You don't just fire someone you've known for 15 years because someone said he is strict with his dancers. The amount of toxic bandwagon energy this community sometimes exhibits is saddening.

I think it’s a bit more than being “strict”, more along the lines of being generally unbearable to work for and creating an emotionally abusive/neglectful work environment. Additionally, the SA allegations are also in the mix for consideration.

I don’t know what’s true or not, but I do know I can’t stand Richie and never have been able to. His choreo has aged terribly, especially anything in recent years. But I’m not on the payroll so idk what to tell ya

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

NATAH
12 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

We’re talking about Gaga and Richie in this thread tho.  Not DWUW.

Richy, who just like dr Luke, had been accused of SA, as well as bullying and emotional/verbal abuse.

how is Gaga being silent about Richie and continuing to work with him not the same as Kim Petras being vocal about continuing to work with Dr. Luke.  Because the same message is coming across

and we're all critical of gaga about this situation too and have been since it began, you would have a point if this thread was full of support for gaga

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
28 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

you should go re-read the original threads, it was behaviour toxic enough to warrent a public call out and multiple dancers agreed with the sentiment that richy is unnecessarily horrible and a bully and caused some of the long time dancers to quit for their own mental health

mother, what must i do?

skedaddleBItCh

The case with Richy has been left ever so vague and up in the air. No one is able to confirm nor deny the allegations and it's been a whole year. So many questions, like what happened with the whole thing, when did it start, what happened behind the scenes, why did they say it right before the tour, etc.? I wish someone would bring it to light at once because Gaga, this is disappointing. (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ImMatt
45 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Sorry but are you saying because he's her friend he's allowed to create toxic and abusive behaviour, as 10 former dancers claimed?? :saladga: (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-richard-richy-jackson-choreographer-dancers-1386175/)

There's a LOT of Gaga fans in the community who have been victims of bullying or abusive behaviour in the past and Gaga has always spoken out in support of 'survivors'. Moving on from him was the easy decision. Keeping the 'bully' and letting the 'bullied' leave is a decision I think fans are well within their rights to question. 

EGOT2027

wait is something actually coming? i had 0 hope before but now i’m interested :icega:

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

wait is something actually coming? i had 0 hope before but now i’m interested :icega:

Nothings ever coming :traumatica: but lip oils are on sale 

G U C C I

Honestly I will never understand the loyalty to Freddie or Richy that Gaga has. I’m sure they are like brothers to her at this point but you can be family/friends with them and work with other people! Their work is usually what drags down the entire performance/look. 

honestly I think at this point they know so much or have so much on her that she would never turn her back on them. Either that or she is toxically loyal because they are enablers/yes men. 

Modern Ecstasy2
23 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

I mean she still has a lot of Vegas shows she needs to do so I think there is some chance of shows happening in the fall or winter 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived