27monster27 16,188 Posted May 31, 2023 Share Posted May 31, 2023 Not to toot my own horn, but seeing that I just got a DEI position at my college I am proud to see that I am keeping the far-right bothered. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
4th Time Around 5,069 Posted May 31, 2023 Share Posted May 31, 2023 At Chick-Fil-A, the pickles don't touch, just like their imaginary god intended. Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squidward T 2,472 Posted June 3, 2023 Share Posted June 3, 2023 Lol, conservatives really have no life Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,870 Posted June 3, 2023 Share Posted June 3, 2023 They really view this as a crusade don’t they? Total psychos Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.