Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Not here for Glee hate. :nails:

:laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

It's a playlist on Spotify though, not the set list for the event.. her manager said she was performing there, I'd tend to believe him considering he makes her schedule.

nick4bty

Why the **** are people constantly posting things 2+ times around here in different forums lately? It's so damn annoying. Can't you just search around a little before you make a thread?? I mean, it's just a couple lines down. It was already posted in the News forum hours ago. And in no way does it mean that Gaga can't still perform.

Space Banana

She's got the Born This Way Ball in L.A. on that day.

Yes she most certainly does. Bitch better be on her A game for me

ps I love how the title of this thread is "New Details about Lady Gaga's inauguration performance" and then when you open the thread it draws the conclusion that shes not performing :pukey:

thanks vincent, that was so incredibly nice of you to mislead millions of monsters who are starving for news and performances.

anyway i have to go

Why the **** are people constantly posting things 2+ times around here in different forums lately? It's so damn annoying. Can't you just search around a little before you make a thread?? I mean, it's just a couple lines down. It was already posted in the News forum hours ago. And in no way does it mean that Gaga can't still perform.

how do AP posts really affect your life as a whole?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Flippy

I'm hella mad :insert-ratchet-black-girl-here:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Gerrard174

good promo for TEOG. it might cross the 3m mark sooner

good promo for TEOG. it might cross the 3m mark sooner

Archived