skaxboy 7,109 Posted May 24, 2023 Share Posted May 24, 2023 Either Donnie gets the nomination and the level headed Republicans vote for someone else. Or DarthSantis gets the nomination and Donnie runs as an independent and takes away from the republican candidate. Either way, I am gonna love seeing their party tearing each other from the inside. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagaSuperfan1 383 Posted May 24, 2023 Share Posted May 24, 2023 Omg! We need more no’s and less stream padam padams, lol. DeSantis is a serious threat to rights and liberties of minorities. Appreciate the humor though, I will be streaming padam padam, it can be the campaign song for Biden and others running against DeSantis. DeSantis just needs to stay in Florida with the mess he made there. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted May 24, 2023 Share Posted May 24, 2023 44 minutes ago, soularpower said: Trump has lost a lot of his credibility, specifically in terms of not accomplishing enough conservative goals quickly enough. DeSantis is far more efficient, intelligent, and has a lot of support from both politicians and voters alike. I’d imagine trump has little to no standing against DeSantis anymore. MAGAS will 1000% still to fill force. He has a grip on a lot of people still, sadly, so imo idk. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nemo 4,414 Posted May 24, 2023 Share Posted May 24, 2023 I'm hoping Trump will stay in the primaries just long enough to thoroughly discredit DeSantis, then go to prison himself, knocking out both of them as candidates. 2 hours ago, Gagaism said: Democrats with power are just not doing ANYTHING and republicans are already taking piece by piece slowly. This is profoundly untrue, what you're saying here. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,381 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 1 hour ago, GagaSuperfan1 said: Omg! We need more no’s and less stream padam padams, lol. DeSantis is a serious threat to rights and liberties of minorities. Appreciate the humor though, I will be streaming padam padam, it can be the campaign song for Biden and others running against DeSantis. DeSantis just needs to stay in Florida with the mess he made there. I mean doesnt that apply to every single election with Republicans? And hes not more of a threat than Democrats or other Republicans. He might be a threat to minor cultural issues like drag kids and CRT, but when it comes to actual real issues, Democrats agree with him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imnotyourbabe10 6,120 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 Just need more of him as “Rhonda” now. **** the fascist. And **** Musk. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 Get her, Joe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,560 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Get her, Joe I didn’t know Joe hired a Gay to run his Twitter Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 I hope Disney ends him soon and people start realizing who not to vote I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 I do worry about Democrats joining Trump in attacking him, and helping Trump. I'm already seeing this now. Trump literally wanted to do a violent coup. I feel like he's normalized now and he'll probably win again. I say we stay out of the primaries. Trump doesn't deserve our help. So the Biden campaign should stop with the ads helping him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 8 hours ago, Gagaism said: I wouldn’t be that positive to be quite honest. Democrats with power are just not doing ANYTHING and republicans are already taking piece by piece slowly. On top of that I feel like he has a good advantage over Trump actually Based on what? He's trailing Trump by a solid 20-30 points in almost every poll. Trump has an ironclad grip on the Republican base. DeSantis has basically no shot at becoming the nominee. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 1 hour ago, Dennis said: I do worry about Democrats joining Trump in attacking him, and helping Trump. I'm already seeing this now. Trump literally wanted to do a violent coup. I feel like he's normalized now and he'll probably win again. I say we stay out of the primaries. Trump doesn't deserve our help. So the Biden campaign should stop with the ads helping him. Attacking DeSantis doesn't normalize Trump at all. DeSantis, from a bureaucratic view, is clearly the more competent fascist. Egging Trump on to destroy him in the primary basically ensures that DeSantis will be politically neutered for the foreseeable future (which is definitely a net gain and is, also, a largely self-inflicted wound). Whatever way you slice it, the Republican party is going to nominate an autocrat in waiting, so imo, better to hope that they demolish each other in the primary so they're significantly weakened by the general election. Also: given Trump's incredibly low net approval ratings, that absolute freakshow CNN townhall performance he gave a few weeks ago, and the fact that he will likely be indicted 3x by the end of the summer, I have a hard time believing that anyone outside of his base currently views him as being especially normal. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,464 Posted May 25, 2023 Share Posted May 25, 2023 Hi! We can troll and joke around about these capitalist swines all day but at the end of the day we all need to go out and vote! Please be sure to register and get your friends and family to do so too!! Every election, MILLIONS of Americans DO NOT participate!! but this time SO MANY young people are now eligible to vote and they could easily create a giant blue wave if only we ALL participated!! so again, i cannot stress enough to you all that you need to go out and vote! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.