đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's "Karma" remix featuring Ice Spice will be released this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
13 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

How is Taylor not considered overexposed and overrated at this point? 

because we love her

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Lady Adga
22 hours ago, NATAH said:

am i the only one grateful gaga doesn't milk her fan's wallets like this? life is expensive enough already, i don't need my fave releasing the super fan double deluxe gold platinum disc with more lana del rey edition :madge:

JohnnyVersace
20 hours ago, NATAH said:

i said what i said, midnights had tonnes of versions on release and keeps getting more, she's milking her fans for every sale possible cus they'll buy anything and everything

barbados-attitude.gif

It's truly not much different than Gag releasing Chromatica, the vinyl, and the Target exclusive. Also BTW re-release, TFM two covers, BTW "Special Edition" and the $100+ vinyl set, etc. etc. And sorry but the fans ARE buying the makeup just like they did the Fame perfume. Then there was the Barneys line, the Polaroid collab, the Starbucks collab...I could literally go on and on.

Next to Taylor, LG is literally the artist who "milks" her fans thru gimmicks.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

VTV
On 5/25/2023 at 10:43 AM, VasilisVas said:

she is.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
On 5/25/2023 at 5:14 PM, JohnnyVersace said:

actually no she's not

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

luckyanderson
On 5/25/2023 at 11:14 AM, JohnnyVersace said:

It's truly not much different than Gag releasing Chromatica, the vinyl, and the Target exclusive. Also BTW re-release, TFM two covers, BTW "Special Edition" and the $100+ vinyl set, etc. etc. And sorry but the fans ARE buying the makeup just like they did the Fame perfume. Then there was the Barneys line, the Polaroid collab, the Starbucks collab...I could literally go on and on.

How many years did these occur over? Last I checked all 4 vinyl variants (add 2 new) of Midnights, 4 CD covers, the LITERAL Eras Tour, Speak Now (Taylor's Version), Lover (Live from Paris), and Folklore (Lost Pond Sessions RSD Exclusive) all have taken place within the last year. This is a very CONSERVATIVE coverage of all of Taylor's multitude of releases within the last year mind you.

Gaga put out 1 album in 2020 totaling 1 vinyl+ 2 CDs (if we're being technical). She put out Dawn of Chromatica (1 CD, 1 vinyl), Born This Way (10th Anniversary edition; a feat mind you; 1 CD, 1 vinyl) and her only true cash grab with Love For Sale and its multitude of covers and Chromatica (Record Store Day 2021*). 2022 we barely got Hold My Hand (add in an UrbanOutfitters exclusive Single's Day vinyl) and the Chromatica Ball. Add in the completely unrelated Haus Labs (a separate business venture from music) and a few ad campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Pérignon and Tudor from 2020-2023.

This is over the course of the LAST 3 years whereas Taylor has released all of the aforementioned CDs & vinyls in the past year (really PAST SIX MONTHS). 

:flutter: Please don't besmirch Gaga trying to prop up your money hungry mid fav.

Edited by luckyanderson
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, VasilisVas said:

She's too established at this point to flop because of her huge fan base, so it doesn't matter how mid her music is, she will pull great sales no matter what

Anderson123

Not y’all debating Gaga and Taylor with the cash grab stuff. You don’t have to buy everything lol the music is free to listen to. We buy these things because we want to. 

• Like 3

JohnnyVersace
On 5/26/2023 at 8:43 PM, luckyanderson said:

How many years did these occur over? Last I checked all 4 vinyl variants (add 2 new) of Midnights, 4 CD covers, the LITERAL Eras Tour, Speak Now (Taylor's Version), Lover (Live from Paris), and Folklore (Lost Pond Sessions RSD Exclusive) all have taken place within the last year. This is a very CONSERVATIVE coverage of all of Taylor's multitude of releases within the last year mind you.

Gaga put out 1 album in 2020 totaling 1 vinyl+ 2 CDs (if we're being technical). She put out Dawn of Chromatica (1 CD, 1 vinyl), Born This Way (10th Anniversary edition; a feat mind you; 1 CD, 1 vinyl) and her only true cash grab with Love For Sale and its multitude of covers and Chromatica (Record Store Day 2021*). 2022 we barely got Hold My Hand (add in an UrbanOutfitters exclusive Single's Day vinyl) and the Chromatica Ball. Add in the completely unrelated Haus Labs (a separate business venture from music) and a few ad campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Pérignon and Tudor from 2020-2023.

This is over the course of the LAST 3 years whereas Taylor has released all of the aforementioned CDs & vinyls in the past year (really PAST SIX MONTHS). 

:flutter: Please don't besmirch Gaga trying to prop up your money hungry mid fav.

K! :pawsup:

MonsterPaws
On 5/25/2023 at 1:19 PM, NATAH said:

incomparable examples... again

liddos who aren't into make up are not buying the make up

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

And people who aren't into physical aren't gonna buy physical editions either, so what's your point exactly?

Edited by MonsterPaws

NATAH
46 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

And people who aren't into physical aren't gonna buy physical editions either, so what's your point exactly?

read my comments back :anveeroy:

mother, what must i do?