💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: something exciting coming tomorrow

joannethenight

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Oh here we go lmao no but little monsters love to set themeselves up and then blaming Gaga for that. 

Hey, this time I think she knew there would be a huge speculation about something new related to music, because the fanbase has been anticipating a lot LG7 and ARTPOP act II, she posted the announcement on her official profile and not on HL's as she usually do, plus that Tea thing :cryga:

I know nothing's coming but new Horse Lubs launching, I think Gaga knows what she's doing and she's just having fun at us, and we deserve her cruelty imo :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Brizel said:

How are we ‘eating good’ with a Haus labs announcement Instagram? 

new edible make up :messga:

mother, what must i do?

latina twilight

is it tomorrow already? :koons:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Ledi Gugu

nah, maybe we will get an ad video with tease of new music like it was in 2019 (Babylon). This is maximum. But, tbh, i think we will get a good photoshoot and announcement of Sephora UK x Haus LabsđŸ„° Let's see 

Bowman

If haus labs is launching in the uk and gaga visits London then I may have to visit her too :anveeroy:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Levine
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Hey, this time I think she knew there would be a huge speculation about something new related to music, because the fanbase has been anticipating a lot LG7 and ARTPOP act II, she posted the announcement on her official profile and not on HL's as she usually do, plus that Tea thing :cryga:

I know nothing's coming but new Horse Lubs launching, I think Gaga knows what she's doing and she's just having fun at us, and we deserve her cruelty imo :ladyhaha:

She's literally behind the HL background + HL commented the post. 

I don't get the she knows what's she doing comments. Should she say "hey tomorrow news but don't get too excited!!" like wth? lol

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

bpmMonkey
24 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't get the she knows what's she doing comments. Should she say "hey tomorrow news but don't get too excited!!" like wth? lol

„Hey tomorrow exciting Haus Labs news!“ would have been fine. She deliberately keeps room for us to somewhat speculate about what realm of her work the news will touch. Plus, as said before, this time she posted on her LG site and not HL, which also is fine and makes sense to use her brand recognition as a way to increase reach for the make up thing, but as I said, that way it of course triggers the hungry little monsters everywhere, clicking the Tea pot on the other hand is her just trolling us, which I’m ok with as I think about it. 

come to think about it more, she gives us bright red crazy lipstick (possible joker hint), the HL t-Shirt plus tea (eventho there is no tea growing in the UK 🙄) (possible HL hint) AND the Tea cup itself plus 3 clinks (possible Act2 hint
) she is such a troll and she is smart, so you can’t tell me no one thought about these 3 obvious things 😅

Edited by gypsy Hero
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

What tine did Gaga wake up??!!! :kry:

It's only 3.06 AM here in Cali :healedmyheart:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Flippy
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What tine did Gaga wake up??!!! :kry:

It's only 3.06 AM here in Cali :healedmyheart:

It’s not happening till 9:00am :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Levine
11 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

„Hey tomorrow exciting Haus Labs news!“ would have been fine.

It wasn't necessary, as I said the background scremed Haus Labs and they did a post right after. She never announced new music that way and this is another thing that should t'all make think it's not music related. 

It's not like she has to be ultra specific all the time just because her fans are still stuck on the ****ing ARTPOP act II

• Like 1
  • Love 1

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It’s not happening till 9:00am :selena:

:franminervini:   :nooo:

time is slow sometimes 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Hey, this time I think she knew there would be a huge speculation about something new related to music, because the fanbase has been anticipating a lot LG7 and ARTPOP act II

She obviously didn’t. She was literally recording in the very same background for her last tiktok about HausLabs. The video is clearly all about her lipstick. There’s absolutely nothing in the video that could make us think about music :saladga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TEANUS
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She obviously didn’t. She was literally recording in the very same background for her last tiktok about HausLabs. The video is clearly all about her lipstick. There’s absolutely nothing in the video that could make us think about music :saladga:

I don’t buy it. The amount of times ARTPOP and it’s unreleased songs (TEA being a focal point) have been the topic of conversation and brought to her attention since 2021 makes it nearly impossible that this isn’t a joke/tease with that underlying purpose

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

GRIMEZSZ
37 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I don’t buy it. The amount of times ARTPOP and it’s unreleased songs (TEA being a focal point) have been the topic of conversation and brought to her attention since 2021 makes it nearly impossible that this isn’t a joke/tease with that underlying purpose

Girl she’s clearly in the haus labs background with a Haus labs t shirt. Don’t be delusional 

• Thanks 2

AshIey
17 hours ago, Bowman said:

I love Gaga with every part of my soul and always have done and i’m not really the type to really complain, but honestly
 Gaga girl come on :saladga:

A caption that says ‘something exciting coming tomorrow’ when it’s most likely going to be haus labs, is a bit much for those who doesn’t care about makeup at all. I think she needs to keep haus labs separate to her IG. I feel like people who aren’t into makeup are not excited and it’s like she thinks everyone loves it :toofunny:. I’m still all for her haus labs and will always support her but MY GOD I just feel like her IG is becoming the Haus Labs page now :air: 

Although saying this I’d actually be so interested in skincare products and maybe hair products!

Please no one come for me I cba

Why should she not post about Haus Labs on her ig? She posts about her films and other projects so why shouldn’t she post about her brand. It’s also a new brand so she has to promote it. Asking her to not post about Haus Labs literally makes no sense.

• Like 4

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic