💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame (15th Anniversary Vinyl + Exclusive Image)

Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Asides from new vinyl pressings, do you think something else is coming for the anniversary?

Stupid Oreo

ordered them!! center labels seem to be different too.

for all the eu monsters, the white one is on fnac and the blue one on all of gaga’s stores (nl, de, fr)

now i will own 6 copies of this album :air: :stupidoreo:

• YAAAS 1

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, M i K E Y said:

Asides from new vinyl pressings, do you think something else is coming for the anniversary?

I hope nothing, or else she'll forget about ARTPOP 10th anniversary.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Andrew Shaw

Does anyone know how I can get the white variant in Australia? As far as I know, both HMV and Walmart don’t post to Aus and I already have the all of the older blue variants, so I REALLY want the white version of my favourite album of all time 😭

Daenerys

Was Walmart the only retailer in the U.S that sold the white version? If so, do the EU shops where it’s being sold ship out to the U.S? I don’t wanna miss out on this and am frustrated I missed the Walmart preorder 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TheBadRomancer

I can’t believe we’re getting MORE fame ones 😂 “glacier blue”, “baby blue”, and “transparent light blue” ain’t that different babygirl at least the white one is different lol

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

New The Fame themed Haus Labs products lol 

• LMAO 2

Stupid Oreo
4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I can’t believe we’re getting MORE fame ones 😂 “glacier blue”, “baby blue”, and “transparent light blue” ain’t that different babygirl at least the white one is different lol

coke bottle clear is one we have too…

i actually own the glacier and light blue but they are very different! sure this one will look different too. cebter labels seem different

monketsharona

They are just recycling past pressed The Fame vinyl releases with a 'new' picture used in it this time.

Knowing she has 1939394920204 unreleased demos from this era, a real interesting celebration of The Fame would be an extended version with few additional tracks on it and a new cover for the event. Won't happen anyway even for the 30th anniversary as they just love making money over recycled stuff.

• Like 1

elijahfan
16 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

Edited by elijahfan

Haralampos
19 hours ago, Pop a 911 said:

You can buy the white one on Walmart.com

Also is the image just a finalized version of this?IMG-6102.jpg

It's a new edit of the picture. 

MonsterofFame
19 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Nope. Gaga is so checked out of music right now. She probably doesn't even know this is being made.

You'd think Interscope could at least put one of the many demos leaked from this era on this album and do a re-release. 

mamo

i don't understand why they don't include the deluxe tracks?? disco heaven and again and again deserve to be on there.

it feels so weird seeing summerboy as the closing track.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 5

Papergangstuh

For those in the US that want the white vinyl, it’s exclusive to Walmart and is now back in stock (it’s been out of stock for a few days now.)

Edited by Papergangstuh