💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Jaded (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I think I'm the only one who is neutral on this song. 

I like the album overall though.

So, I hope this does well for her.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

she looks great but this video was so boring… 

I hate that shes doing this beyonce / gaga during chromatica thing where she doesnt perform her songs anywhere or gives interviews or anything.

She possibly had her biggest era yet and she let it go…

I See You

NATAH

incredible song and album but wow, that video was VERY boring

mother, what must i do?

Stephen
3 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

That was one of the most boring and uninspiring music videos I've seen in a long time. The lip-syncing was off, nothing happend and it feels forced. It feels as if it basically went down like ''this song is doing well on spotify, let's force Miley into making a video for it'' and therefor she had no idea what to do with it and just let someone film her with a super8 camera. 

Other than that she looks amazing though.

Isn't that typical for a Miley era? The first 1 or 2 videos are good then for anything else they give her a budget of $5

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

she looks great but this video was so boring… 

I hate that shes doing this beyonce / gaga during chromatica thing where she doesnt perform her songs anywhere or gives interviews or anything.

She possibly had her biggest era yet and she let it go…

I swear I don’t know what’s happening to “pop” music/the bigger pop stars

they just don’t seem to care that much anymore tbh

in Beyoncé’s case I get it, she has a family etc + makes up for it x10000 with the tour, but Miley? gaga? What’s goooood

JoanneMonster
14 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

I swear I don’t know what’s happening to “pop” music/the bigger pop stars

they just don’t seem to care that much anymore tbh

in Beyoncé’s case I get it, she has a family etc + makes up for it x10000 with the tour, but Miley? gaga? What’s goooood

Totally agree except that the tour makes up for it. Like I'm not asking for much but could they give at least 2 interviews talking about the album, and a few appearences and performances here and there? People always jump to say "they can do whatever they want and they dont owe you anything" which is true, but I don't think I'm asking for much, at the end of the day it's their job and I don't think it's a such a big deal to do something to honor the piece of work they've made.

I See You

ssslyboy
5 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

The lip-syncing was off, nothing happend and it feels forced.

I get the impression that Miley has moved past her relationship with Liam and is happy with her new guy.  "Jaded" is about Liam, and lipsynching the song at this point probably does feel forced for her.  Also, notice she doesn't lipsync the bridge, which contains the most vulnerable lyrics of the song.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was like alright I'll do the video but I'm not gonna be connected to it and i'm not even doing that section of the song.  Just my feeling.

Cavadour

Sickly sweet and boring. Like her whole last album.

This only increases my disappointment to realize that Plastic Hearts was in fact nothing else than a career hiccup.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Ivy

The mv is boring to me but I do love this song so :tony:

This whole album is great for summer I love it 

TheFriend

I'm so sad. This is one of her best songs :giveup:

Music video was rushed, none of the scenes in the video relates to the lyrics of the songs. I could've done a better video directing tbh :giveup:

Indeed an Adore You version 2 music video got.

Archived