Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

sara57
4 minutes ago, Cuntalicious said:

Yeah I know… maybe it’s got something to do with the press conference he was at. Hopefully he won’t get disqualified. :messga:

I read on X that the alleged incident happened last night and it's not connected with the press conference

Melech

joost getting disqualified? maybe god is indeed real :traumatica:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

bionic
5 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I read on X that the alleged incident happened last night and it's not connected with the press conference

a bit weird if they take offense but only after he took part in today's flag parade

buy bionic

Dennis
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Allegedly they were calling for no. 14 thinking it's Angelina

Not the "Gay Conservative" in his bio :billie:

Would Mr. Le Bouc Fringant from Croatia lie?

Edited by Dennis

palma

If Joost is DQ’d over some “political” stuff Netherlands should boycott Eurovision until the current executive supervisor steps down :madge:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

Melech
8 minutes ago, palma said:

If Joost is DQ’d over some “political” stuff Netherlands should boycott Eurovision until the current executive supervisor steps down :madge:

apparently it was an incident with a technical staff 

Dennis

Joost's behavior was extremely childish. But I doubt they'll suspend him. His punishment is his surprising underperformance so far. So who cares.

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, River said:

What happened at the conference ?

A reporter asked Israel if they think theyre putting other contestants and the audience at risk by being part of the show and the host told them "You dont have to answer" and Joost said "Why not?" Also he later was asked about his song and if he thinks it will unite all the countries and he replied saying "Maybe you should talk to EBU about uniting countries" (or something like that)

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

bionic

https://eurovisionworld.com/esc/the-netherlands-joost-klein-not-rehearsing-until-further-notice

The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) has issued this statement:

We are currently investigating an incident that was reported to us involving the Dutch artist. He will not be rehearsing until further notice. We have no further comment at this time and will update in due course.

buy bionic

palma
1 minute ago, bionic said:

04c3f780-b6f2-453f-b229-20c73b5196af_480

BYE OMG :air:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Dennis

Well it may probably be over for him?

Hyperobject

the worst year ever, damn 

• Thanks 2

Fantina

I don't think they realize how much hate they are going to get if they choose to disqualify any artist besides the obvious one

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Israeli press threatened and filmed a spanish reporter and other spanish members from our delegation after the reporter screamed Free Palestine right after Israel's performance.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 1

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic