Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

On 12/16/2023 at 4:00 AM, gustavv said:

The theme art for Eurovision 2024 was revealed yesterday!

image001.gif

From Eurovision.tv:

"We are so proud to present an identity that is designed to be flexible and useful both on and off screen. It is inspired by the magnificent ‘northern lights’, the beauty and mystery of which has been transformed into ‘The Eurovision Lights’. It is a captivating and beautiful mix of the Eurovision Song Contest’s sparkling brand colours that will not only be seen across the three live shows but also in exciting variations in different contexts across the event’s digital platforms and gives a Eurovision feel in Malmö's urban spaces."

What's your opinion? Personally I love it! It's modern and gives off a really good vibe. I'm also really excited because the contest is coming back to my home country!

6@5x.png?itok=2CGSE6YE

10@5x.png?itok=Ppl9HQxB

15@5x.png?itok=ejjNYfK_

Me when I used Photoshop CS for the first time and was excited by the gradient tool :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 4

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Konstrakta…?!

YAS QUEEEN

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
Dutch

Tomorrow we will know the list of artists that will compete in Melodi Grand Prix in Norway. KEiiNO, Alessandra, Raylee and Margaret Berger will all release a song tomorrow. 👀

• YAAAS 2

Magneto

Also, posted a while but I haven't seen anyone mention it: Eurovision posted something about the Carribean to be revealed soon. Cuba is the only one who's a member of the EBU so they're rumored to join. So exciting!!

(Yes, we all have a map and are aware that not all competitiors are in Europe)

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind

DesertWolf
31 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Tomorrow we will know the list of artists that will compete in Melodi Grand Prix in Norway. KEiiNO, Alessandra, Raylee and Margaret Berger will all release a song tomorrow. 👀

Ugh don't hype me up like that :giveup: Wish Moyka or Ina Wroldsen dare to compete finally :franminervini:

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Are those the songs that are going around on twitter?

darkgaga
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Are those the songs that are going around on twitter?

Hmm. Raylees sounds a bit boring. And Keiino, idk I love them and most of their songs but this one is not grabbing me yet

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Hmm. Raylees sounds a bit boring. And Keiino, idk I love them and most of their songs but this one is not grabbing me yet

I havent heard them yet, I just saw people talking about how Raylees is too boring and Keiino's a mess

Debithius
On 12/3/2023 at 3:23 PM, Dutch said:

The Loreen impact is real. Nah, it’s not all to her. Eurovision became a huge career maker instead of a career breaker. A lot of the Eurovision artists are being able to do tours all over Europe after participating. Plus every year did deliver a huge hit recently: Arcade, Maneskin, Snap, Tattoo.

The reason Eurovision is what it is today IS because of Loreen's win in 2012. So yeah, it's all her.

Juanlittlem

As expected

Dutch
6 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Ugh don't hype me up like that :giveup: Wish Moyka or Ina Wroldsen dare to compete finally :franminervini:

Moyka did write the song of Margaret and you can clearly hear it. It’s out already and a bop. 

• Shook 1

Dutch
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

As expected

Now delete TikTok and Israel Oil. 

DesertWolf
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Moyka did write the song of Margaret and you can clearly hear it. It’s out already and a bop. 

NO F***** WAY. ON MY WAY TO STREAM

britney-britney-spears.gif

• River pinned this topic