💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie Minogue - Tension [coming 9/22]

bionic

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Tension (the title track) is a BOP. Y'all are not ready. The verses feature Kylie speaking in a robotic vocoder voice sounding like an absolute sl*t. "Oh my god, touch me right there." It's some filthy Kim Petras sh*t. Then the chorus drops into a funky 90s house groove similar to Enigma. Kylie did not come to play, mother is slaying and serving. I was kind of disappointed with how dated Disco sounding (not with it being a references to the 70s, but the actual production of most of the songs). All these new songs sound totally fresh and 2023. Kylie is here to slay the Tiktok generation, y'all. 

(Won't be sharing anything, just trust me. Mother Minogue is COMING.)

voguing wonder woman GIF by Alex Bedder

Edited by Queen Gloria
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 4

ELECTROHEART

OMG September is so far away I need it on summer, I think Kylie is coming with a 90s techno house sound similar to Chromatica, and obviously I'm here for this sounds so gay :legend:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1

GregJA

Heard Padam at really low quality - I am excited for this album! 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Aussie
14 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Please give us neon alternate covers. That’s 70s green is not it for me. 

I’m sure her entire team has now gone back to the drawing board because you don’t like that green.

Jokes aside, Kylie knows how to milk her gay fans for every cent. Look at all the different versions and merchandise for DISCO. There will be multiple options

• LMAO 1

Brizel
5 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

Tension (the title track) is a BOP. Y'all are not ready. The verses feature Kylie speaking in a robotic vocoder voice sounding like an absolute sl*t. "Oh my god, touch me right there." It's some filthy Kim Petras sh*t. Then the chorus drops into a funky 90s house groove similar to Enigma. Kylie did not come to play, mother is slaying and serving. I was kind of disappointed with how dated Disco sounding (not with it being a references to the 70s, but the actual production of most of the songs). All these new songs sound totally fresh and 2023. Kylie is here to slay the Tiktok generation, y'all. 

Stop! ❤️ 

MANiCURE 6

+16 songs leaked overnight. That is crazy. Some are "Tension" outtakes, others are from "DISCO" or "Golden".

AnnTakamaki

Things we do for love leaked in HQ :emma: . Kylie team better release it early at this poinnt

Edit: turn out the songs didnt leaked nor the album i got trolled with random song it's a bop tho :derpga:

Edited by AnnTakamaki
  • Shook 1

GregJA
8 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

That snippets real?!?! WE ARE NOT READY 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

MANiCURE 6

Someone who has an account on PopJustice should go and ask for the DISCO & Golden songs...

Blake
16 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

+16 songs leaked overnight. That is crazy. Some are "Tension" outtakes, others are from "DISCO" or "Golden".

13 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Someone who has an account on PopJustice should go and ask for the DISCO & Golden songs...

Yeah no that won't be happening. Besides, they never came from PopJustice. Perhaps go find them for yourself or just stay quiet? 

Blake
On 5/13/2023 at 1:15 AM, iamamiwhoami said:

Omg the Kylie logo from Fever :holdmyhand:

....do you even know what the Fever logo is? It's not that. 

It's the second new variation of it. She first modernised it for Step Back In Time, and now this is a second revamp of it. Completely different. :toofunny:

bionic
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

It's the second new variation of it. She first modernised it for Step Back In Time, and now this is a second revamp of it. Completely different. :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yeah no that won't be happening. Besides, they never came from PopJustice. Perhaps go find them for yourself or just stay quiet? 

drag them :bionic: 

buy bionic

Blake
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

drag them :bionic: 

You don't try GGD's biggest Kylie fan. :whitney:

2 hours ago, Blake said:

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF
yeah totally you know everything :sis: