💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grammys: 'The Eras Tour' the most Legendary tour of Taylor’s Generation

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

eras-tour-taylor-swift.jpg
Since the moment Taylor Swift announced the Eras Tour, there was no denying that it was going to be the tour of the year. From playing impressive two- and three-night stands at stadiums across the country to crashing Ticketmaster upon just the presale, the Eras Tour was making headlines before it even began. But after witnessing it in person, it's clear that Swift is not just delivering the tour of the year — it's the tour of her generation.

Yet, it's hard to imagine that any other tour this year will have a cultural impact as big as the Eras Tour — something that's wildly apparent whether or not you were there.

No matter how many albums and tours are in Swift's future, the Eras Tour captures a special moment in time — and celebrates a legend in her prime. 

It's Breaking Records Left And Right. Though Swift is no stranger to breaking records, she continues to do so with the Eras Tour. After setting the all-time attendance record at Nissan Stadium on night one of her Nashville run, Swift topped herself (something has become accustomed to on the charts as well) with another attendance record on night two.

Read more

Hottie Detector

• Kimmo changed the title to Grammys: 'The Eras Tour' the most Legendary tour of Taylor’s Generation
Sneaky Oliver

Record breaking? Yeah. Huge sales? sure. Cultural impact? I don’t know about that :glamourpuss:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cruelty
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Swift topped herself (something has become accustomed to

Sadly, I relate :traumatica:

SS77
34 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Record breaking? Yeah. Huge sales? sure. Cultural impact? I don’t know about that :glamourpuss:

Tbh, it's one of the few pop girl tours to consistently make the news with the GP.

The fact that people outside of the stan world are regularly spoon fed news about this tour through all outlets, is pretty telling. 

Not a usual occurrence with many pop tours sadly. 

weed
46 minutes ago, SS77 said:

Tbh, it's one of the few pop girl tours to consistently make the news with the GP.

The fact that people outside of the stan world are regularly spoon fed news about this tour through all outlets, is pretty telling. 

Not a usual occurrence with many pop tours sadly. 

Taylor single handedly ending Ticketmaster

SS77
18 hours ago, weed said:

Taylor single handedly ending Ticketmaster

Literally :toofunny: That alone made the tour already a literal cultural reset :enigma:

Archived