💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga wanted to give me a lap dance" reveals Charlie Sheen

DIMITRIS

Featured Posts

Britney? I just hope what he's saying is close to legit... because that would be just mind-blowing to even think.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor

If this is true, then HELLO I think Sheen just revealed to us that Britney will be on ARTPOP! I hope this actually happens because it sounds so f*cking sick

not here foe a britney collab tbh :nails:

No she doesn't.

and who r u to say so, have u seen her with out clothes lately, i dont think so :nails:

misanthrope

and who r u to say so, have u seen her with out clothes lately, i dont think so :nails:

Because she doesn't. She used to be toned. Now shes not toned.

TheProfessor

Wait, wait, wait... Britney's gonna be an a music video with her???! :shocked:

i hope not tbh

Because she doesn't. She used to be toned. Now shes not toned.

look she is not pregnant so even if she isnt perfectly toned she is gonna get, i mean with all that dancing and running around the stage she does :ohwell:

CANNOGABANG

''It’s her going to this strip club, with Britney Spears or somebody''

Read people.

misanthrope

look she is not pregnant so even if she isnt perfectly toned she is gonna get, i mean with all that dancing and running around the stage she does :ohwell:

If shes been on tour since April and shes still not toned from the show I doubt thats going to happen. She just needs to work out again. I never said she looked fat. I swear :fail: people on this forum need to chill about comments on her weight.

Elizabeth

I would take anything Charlie Sheen says with a pinch of salt but idk, this could happen? It would be weird but it could.

TheProfessor

If shes been on tour since April and shes still not toned from the show I doubt thats going to happen. She just needs to work out again. I never said she looked fat. I swear :fail: people on this forum need to chill about comments on her weight.

well she did look good on the cake video though and it atractted many people :lolgaga:

StrawberryBlond

People who get high off class A d--gs, use prostitutes and spout nonsense about aliens all the time are hardly people that should be trusted.

The backlash would be insane. The era over with one video. Possibly Gaga's career.

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived