💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My MIDJOURNEY journey

doraemon

Featured Posts

doraemon

I have no idea where to put this. I tried Midjourney and...

well, just look at these pictures:

--------------------------------------------------

Prompt: a photorealism movie poster featuring three-dimensional version of doraemon and lady gaga, adventuring in a desert. must include chromatica logo with doraemon's japanese logo on the top, and pink chromatica emblem behind the logo. must feature mountains, cyberpunk cityscape, and bursts of neon pink and neon green

andrewcity1993-a-photorealism-movie-post

andrewcity1993-a-photorealism-movie-post

I have a really, really different image in mind, and midjourney didn’t deliver what I have envisioned…
----------------------------------------------------------
Prompt: create an image of bjork growing mushrooms in a lush forest

andrewcity1993-create-an-image-of-bjork-

basically midjourney didn’t know anything about her fossora era

---------------------------------------------------

more stuff is coming, just beware...

doraemon

prompt: a handsome muscular Caucasian man, clean shaved face with body hair, wearing a black leather harness, standing alone with his hands folded, leaning at the window, seattle city background, photoshoot, photolike, detailed, hyperdetailed, hyperrealistic, realistic, real,

andrewcity1993-a-handsome-muscular-Cauca

the tattoos are unnecessary but he is handsome though

Bonkers
36 minutes ago, doraemon said:

prompt: a handsome muscular Caucasian man, clean shaved face with body hair, wearing a black leather harness, standing alone with his hands folded, leaning at the window, seattle city background, photoshoot, photolike, detailed, hyperdetailed, hyperrealistic, realistic, real,

the tattoos are unnecessary but he is handsome though

....and his bubble butt is peaking over his jeans, just enough you can see the crack and the ample and round shelf, softly layered with dark hair.  Also his gaze is wanton and horny and you can see his treasure trail and just then his grindr date shows up and they pants are bulging almost as though a pair of socks are stuffed and his nostrils are flared and he seems ready to tear into it. 

:flutter:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

doraemon
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

....and his bubble butt is peaking over his jeans, just enough you can see the crack and the ample and round shelf, softly layered with dark hair.  Also his gaze is wanton and horny and you can see his treasure trail and just then his grindr date shows up and they pants are bulging almost as though a pair of socks are stuffed and his nostrils are flared and he seems ready to tear into it. 

:flutter:

Wow you’re that horny huh?

doraemon

Prompt: a cd cover of björk and lady gaga facing each other, in a black background. Lady gaga is wearing a pink cowboy hat and wearing black leather suit while björk is wearing a blue with green hue outfit that inspired by mushrooms

0565492-F-85-DF-4-BCF-B1-DD-739-C6-F14-B

—————

imo, this is not what I actually envisioned. I wanted bjork to look like she’s in her mushroom, fossora era while gaga is in transition between joanne and Chromatica era…

doraemon

Prompt: a hyperrealistic picture of taylor swift aimlessly wandering in lavender haze

B799-C758-D659-4049-A361-9-D4707331703.p

doraemon

Prompt: a vibrant recreation of taylor swift’s speak now cover, photorealistic, realistic, lavender, purple, photography, photographic

9-F6-AE424-616-F-4-B56-AC11-2650-C06-EF9

———

are you prepared for the upcoming re-recorded version?

doraemon

Prompt: a photorealistic picture of a sculpture of lady gaga as mother ukraine flying the ukrainian flag and Ukrainian emblem on her chest

447-DC00-C-2-E31-43-EF-9890-B57-B791-DA5

——————

I am 100% absolutely sure this is not what I have in mind!

• 2 weeks later...
doraemon

andrewcity1993-Minnie-Mouse-as-Virgin-Ma

Beyonce & Kelly Rowland as Mary & Martha

andrewcity1993-Bjork-as-Virgin-Mary-59c9Bjork as Virgin Mary

andrewcity1993-Lady-Gaga-as-Virgin-Mary-

Lady Gaga as Virgin Mary

andrewcity1993-Minnie-Mouse-as-Virgin-MaMinnie Mouse as Virgin Mary

Aussie

Noticed that the only “celebrity” I can get a clear likeness to is Donald Trump. But you also need to put as much info and special prompts. It’s obviously restricted in the free, beta version.

ABCZ-Donald-Trump-wearing-a-large-pink-a

Helxig
On 4/21/2023 at 5:07 AM, doraemon said:

Prompt: a cd cover of björk and lady gaga facing each other, in a black background. Lady gaga is wearing a pink cowboy hat and wearing black leather suit while björk is wearing a blue with green hue outfit that inspired by mushrooms

0565492-F-85-DF-4-BCF-B1-DD-739-C6-F14-B

—————

imo, this is not what I actually envisioned. I wanted bjork to look like she’s in her mushroom, fossora era while gaga is in transition between joanne and Chromatica era…

Bitch that is Mariah Carey

Edit: on topic.. these are so interesting to look at omg. I'm really enjoying this stage of AI that we are at now.. but I think it's gonna be a dystopian horror world in a couple of years :huntyga:

I'm just super curious if you can give it dirty prompts :laughga:  not to be perverted, but I'm just so curious if it could do that and how realistic or awful and horror-y they would be

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

doraemon

They tried, I tried, but the AI doesn’t want to create images based on dirty prompts

Archived