💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

this is the list i saw on reddit like an hour ago, not sure if it's 100% accurate anymore :air:

Hide contents

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey JackĂŠ
Jorgeous
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

honestly

Spoiler

this looks like a season where i dont want anybody to win

buy bionic
  • Like 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

honestly

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

yeah idc for any of them that much :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

this is the list i saw on reddit like an hour ago, not sure if it's 100% accurate anymore :air:

Hide contents

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey JackĂŠ
Jorgeous
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

The second to last is on now? :excited: one if the few I was initially really looking forward to seeing along with the one above her and the first one 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

honestly

Hide contents

As long as 

Spoiler

Gottmik

doesn’t win, I’ll be fine with anyone else :air: 

I’m already mentally preparing for my disappointment in a years time :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic
45 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

As long as 

Reveal hidden contents

Gottmik

doesn’t win, I’ll be fine with anyone else :air: 

I’m already mentally preparing for my disappointment in a years time :rip: 

Spoiler

gottmik loses but jorgeous wins

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

weed

I can't see who production will push for the finale for AS9 / the potential winners.. maybe it'll be a super organic season and just the best is the best and they win :vegas:

Spoiler

maybe Gottmik?? but they must be aware of how people are aware... Janey I doubt it but they asked her back again so hopefully. Maybe Shannel?

bionic
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I can't see who production will push for the finale for AS9 / the potential winners.. maybe it'll be a super organic season and just the best is the best and they win :vegas:

Hide contents

maybe Gottmik?? but they must be aware of how people are aware... Janey I doubt it but they asked her back again so hopefully. Maybe Shannel?

Spoiler

if we assume jimbo wins AS8 that's two somewhat similar winners back to back with Jinkx from AS8. So I can't see Nina West or Shannel winning in that respect. AS hasn't done a 'glamour' winner yet so I think that lends itself well to Gottmik

Jorgeous, Angeria, Vanjie and Plastique have no chance IMO but I could be very wrong about that lol. Don't think we'd get two international winners back to back either so that can rule out Janey.

buy bionic
  • Like 2

weed
9 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

if we assume jimbo wins AS8 that's two somewhat similar winners back to back with Jinkx from AS8. So I can't see Nina West or Shannel winning in that respect. AS hasn't done a 'glamour' winner yet so I think that lends itself well to Gottmik

Jorgeous, Angeria, Vanjie and Plastique have no chance IMO but I could be very wrong about that lol. Don't think we'd get two international winners back to back either so that can rule out Janey.

Spoiler

The potentials for the crown in my eyes are Gottmik (already iconic), Janey (in my fantasy lol she would DESERVE), Plastique (in the sense of Krystal Versace, she's just so c*nty and Ru already likes her), and Shannel (was an assassin, brought in w Raven to talk to the girls, did great S1 AS1) lol potentially Roxxxy if she really stepped ha pssy up.

I don't see Jorgeous winning lol at all, Angeria I guess it's possible but I just don't get WINNER from her, Vanjie I think will do great but I can't think of a winner storyline, Nina I would love to win but I don't know if the show would crown her.

Catnikko
1 hour ago, PMM said:

not a soul can clock 

not a soaking clock

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

jimmytimestep

Can someone please tell me who the background dancer with the mustache is? Asking for a friend.

EDIT: figured out it’s Locky Brownlie…for my friend…and anyone else interested :enigma:

Edited by jimmytimestep
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
On 7/15/2023 at 3:03 PM, alsemanche said:

Reveal hidden contents

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey JackĂŠ
Jorgeous
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

Spoiler

There is a rumor from Reddit—so take it with a huge grain of salt—that apparently someone said that Shannel is actually doing Ru's make-up for AS9. This has led some people to believe that Raven might be on the season now. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 6

Levine

About AS9

Spoiler

Mama, this is a disaster! And you are telling me that we'll have that horrible cast with NO ELIMINATIONS? did I get it right? my god, why? how? how can we resist?

To me it's clearly a season to let Gottmik win. If there are no eliminations, there isn't the lipsync assassin format anymore right? and we know Gottmik is even a worse lipsyncer than Jimbo (who at least has a personality). Sure, they have to work 4x harder because I don't know why a dull queen like Gottmik could beat a legendary queen like Roxxxy but hey the devil works hard, but Ru works harder!

• Like 3

Gaga2645
On 7/14/2023 at 2:08 PM, Juanlittlem said:

I gave 4 votes to Jaymes and 6 to Jessica.

Purrrr I gave them 5 and 5!

• YAAAS 1

Gaga2645
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

About AS9

Hide contents

Mama, this is a disaster! And you are telling me that we'll have that horrible cast with NO ELIMINATIONS? did I get it right? my god, why? how? how can we resist?

To me it's clearly a season to let Gottmik win. If there are no eliminations, there isn't the lipsync assassin format anymore right? and we know Gottmik is even a worse lipsyncer than Jimbo (who at least has a personality). Sure, they have to work 4x harder because I don't know why a dull queen like Gottmik could beat a legendary queen like Roxxxy but hey the devil works hard, but Ru works harder!

Why do you feel gottmik has no personality? Genuine Q

• Like 1