Featured Posts

Borislshere

Omg, I thought this was a classy party :what:
but fr, this season def brought the drama all stars 7 lacked. Perched đź‘€

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith

Heidi is defo still upset about the whole thing, or just being in her feels after rewatching it and is lashing out at Kahanna. And Kahanna too is reliving the experience and retelling how she felt like Heidi was dogpiling on her. Ultimately, both of them should honestly cool off ang log out of Twitter for a while. I feel like they are both invalidating each other's experience.

Levine

My god... dear lord... kandy looks scary. 30k I hope she spends them in trying to fix her drag. 

Juanlittlem

I think Kandy is right in this fight with Alexis? 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Ultimecia

Kandy is right though, Alexis did try to gaslight her into picking the role! :ladyhaha:

Also, reminder that this is not that serious - no need to bash anyone over this.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

TheOriginalOne
19 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Alexis :franminervini:

Gurrllllll I cannot with that fake ass laugh Kandi keeps doing. :air:

Why do so many queens insist on having these obnoxious fake laughs :cyanlights:

Ladle Ghoulash
18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think Kandy is right in this fight with Alexis? 

Yeah, probably the first (and last) time I'll say I agree with her

Juanlittlem
Just now, deactivated001 said:

Yeah, probably the first (and last) time I'll say I agree with her

Same tbh, we still have more to see 'cause iirc in last week's preview Ru steps in

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

CyanDante
On 6/11/2023 at 9:40 PM, Juanlittlem said:

How did no one want Kandy's role? Like that's the most iconic Joan moment and we have seen it multiple times on the show and no one tried to get it apart from Jessica? :deadbanana:

They didn't air it, but Alexis wanted that role as well along with Kandy and Jessica. But she let go of that role and took the country part to challenge herself.

The same thing seems to be happening this week. 

Alexis seems to be a bit of a pushover and not going into the confrontational route. The funny thing is even Jan was pretty similar, she wanted Gigi's role, but ultimately settled with opening the show. Like mother like daughter. :laughga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

tomsches

I'm gagged that the whole group chose James to go home! I feel like this season is the most gameplay we've ever seen on drag race. It feels like they're all voting based on who is the strongest competition now without telling anyone that that's how they're voting. So the only way to be safe is either bomb every challenge so the others won't think you're competition or win every challenge. 

TheOriginalOne

Lmao I just finished the preview. So now Alexis isn’t scared of Kandy?? And she’s being the bigger person again. I can see where this is going. If she bombs she’s gonna apologize on the main stage for letting Kandy steal her character 🚌 :icant:

bionic
37 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm gagged that the whole group chose James to go home! I feel like this season is the most gameplay we've ever seen on drag race. It feels like they're all voting based on who is the strongest competition now without telling anyone that that's how they're voting. So the only way to be safe is either bomb every challenge so the others won't think you're competition or win every challenge. 

UKVTW says hi

buy bionic

Stephen

As somebody who is also sensitive to confrontation, Kandy immediately blaming Alexis for her emotions and calling it "dramatics" is extremely gross and honestly gives me flashbacks to my abusive ex who gaslighted me that way. If you've never experienced that type of interaction you can't understand how degrading it is, to already be feeling overwhelmed enough to cry and then be gaslighted for your emotions on top of it. It f.ucks with your head real bad. I hope Alexis is able to shake it off and perform well this week. I want her or Lala to get a win.

Archived