šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

bare in mind there are like 10 new winners crowned each year. we just won't get so many legacy US winners

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Ā 

"But *breathes* I *breathes* haven`t *breathes* won *breathes* a challenge *breathes* yet" Not the awful editing.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

weed

Even though its "random" I think the teams worked out PERFECTLY! There's kooky fashion gals, comedienne actors, and hot dancing divasĀ :hor:

weed

Kerri Colby SHOOTING Kasha Davis (skskskks) I stan!! I love it!! Kasha deserves it

Ā 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

r4therupbeat

I really want jumbo to win so I can see her on All Stars 9 All Winners right after Global All Stars airs

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

weed

Another slay of an episode. Next episode is gonna be WILDDDD I cannot wait. Definitely #TeamHeidi w the dilemma, I loved seeing her angry putting on her makeup lol burn it down, bitch!!!Ā 

Runways were great, Jimbo, Kandy, Kahanna top 3 but I liked all of them, not a single boot.Ā 

Thought the editing was a little interesting.. definitely to set up for the future but completely removing Untucked was not it.Ā 

• Shook 1

Reality

Jimbo's such a f*cking amazing queen, I love her so much

I know we're only on episode 4, but she's really just the main frontrunner at this point. And considering next week is snatch game, I wouldn't be surprised if she won that too. I hope she never lands in the bottom because the second she does, I could easily see the other girls wanting to take her out. Also, I lowkey love the fact that Jimbo's such a bad lip syncer because this is like her 5th time lip syncing and she's lost every time :laughga:Ā Also, Shannel coming back as the lip sync assassin?? I was SHOCKED :bradley:

As for the challenge, I thought it was fine. The judging seemed appropriate and I agreed with Darienne being eliminated. I really like Darienne, but at this point she's been in the bottom three times so it's safe to say that she needed to go. Alexis throwing her under the bus though was shady af :giveup:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Like 2

Juanlittlem

Just watched the episode. I think Heidi and Lala were robbed of the top/win. Can we move on from blowjobs and sex jokes to try to be funny?
Also I need someone to tell Alexis that her breastplate doesn't match her makeup tone and that it looks bad 'cause you can see it folding under her neck.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

Luke78619

The winner was correct to me, but Heidi defo shouldā€™ve been top again :bradley:Ā damn, maybe she could snatch the win next week :sara:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote