💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Reality

The first two episodes were great! We're off to good start and this cast is really good! Jimbo's one of my favorite queens across any of the franchises and I'm so glad that she's doing as well as she is. She definitely deserved that win in the 2nd episode (although I thought everyone did good for the most part) and she arguably could've been in the top for the 1st episode. Her runways are KILLER and if she doesn't win this whole season, she's already the frontrunner for the Queen of the Fame Games thing.

Sad to see Monica go so soon though. I predicted she would be an early out, but knowing her story and how badly she wanted to be there broke my heart. Naysha getting eliminated this early also doesn't surprise me cause I thought she'd be an early out too.

Admittedly, I was not a fan of Jaymes at all in S9, but already in two episodes she's grown on me quite a bit. Heidi, Kandy, Alexis, and Lala are doing well, which I kind of expected. Kasha has also been a steady player, but I lowkey feel like the judges are sleeping on her. Look-wise, I think she's hit or miss, but she did great in the acting challenge this week. I thought she should've been in the top. Kahanna clearly has strengths when it comes to performance and dancing, but we'll see how she fares in the rest of the competition. She definitely turned it up in the look department though. Darienne didn't do well 1st episode, but much better in the 2nd. Maybe it's just me, but she seems a bit...subdued?? Like, she isn't as fiery now as she was on S6, but also, we're only 2 episodes in, so we'll see what happens.

Excited for next week's episode! Balls, and design challenges in general, are some of my favorite episodes. I could definitely see Jimbo winning again tbh.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

calmar

I think if it wasn't for her runway (which was just ok I guess) Mrs. Kasha Davis could have won the second episode, imo. She definitely stood out to me as the most natural and comfortable one up there during both of her appearances in the challenge. I think the fact Jessica Wild had a slightly better butterfly net runway bumped her down. Of course, with Pangina as the LSA, they'd have done pretty much anything to make sure Jimbo won that episode for the TV moment of Jimbo vs. Pangina again. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
21 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Tbh jimbo won only because they wanted to fabricate a drama-moment with Pangina. 

Eh, she was great in the maxi and had one of the best runways of the night

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

weed

I've thought both episodes there was no stand-out star performance, so I'm not bothered by the decisions

hieronymus
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Tbh jimbo won only because they wanted to fabricate a drama-moment with Pangina. 

who did you want to win?

19 hours ago, bionic said:

i always think machine kun delly

when his star fades in a few months, he could open the machine gun deli

Magneto
17 hours ago, Fantina said:

Darienne's Billie Eilish look was so mother..... :giveup:

I love how she was like: I'm gonna do something the kids nowadays like and then serve us a staple look of her previous era :laughga: she's not a regular mom, she's a cool mom

Free my mind
  • Love 1

ALGAYDO
48 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

who did you want to win?

Either Heidi or MKD tbh 

But Jumbo would’ve been my 3rd pick 

Ultimecia

This season is not clicking with me for now.

I'm not sure why. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

tomsches

Edit: wrong thread 

Edited by tomsches

CyanDante

Didn't really like any of the two episodes. Something is not clicking for me, maybe its the queens' chemistry or no standout performances. Maybe its two early to tell. Hopefully it gets better as the season progresses. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
4 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

How to watch it outside the US?

WOW presents

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1